WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Showtime replaces Shawn
D12FAE4B-5F0E-406E-83D3-2418886CCC19.gif

(I had to… goes back into the dead zone)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alright magic, you’ve got til sometime before 4pm EST on Boxing Day to catch up

Whenever the boring family time starts tomorrow I’ll probably do some ISOs. Not getting a lynch tonight and with the rep now we may as well just take our time

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

Whenever the boring family time starts tomorrow I’ll probably do some ISOs. Not getting a lynch tonight and with the rep now we may as well just take our time
When is boxing day?

Showtime

Reaction score

What happens at 4pm boxing day?

If your best lead is someone that hasn't made a post I suggest lynching you.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What happens at 4pm boxing day?

If your best lead is someone that hasn't made a post I suggest lynching you.
You’re not my best lead, I have soft cleared you by tracking you night 1 lol. I’m between lethal and cp I just want you to try and catch up and get your opinion

I gave the deadline because that’s the end of day :bosque shouldnt be end game, we have smashed it so far. Should only be 1 mafia left, perhaps 2 if they have some kind of traitor mechanic like ace thinks and then the SK that’s got a good chance of being Ekko (he was JKed N1 and no kill, and no other protection about as lethal is delayed bodyguard) so either him or someone tried to shoot him or someone tried to shoot Chris (he is 1 shot bp) or someone tried to shoot cp who hadn’t been around at all but is commuter

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Didn’t really get a whole lot from John’s posts. He seemed really scared to read anybody scum except Ace. He did eventually end up reading tpein scum, but only after tpein sussed him and he seemed kinda mad about it (as acknowledged by tpein). Thing is I noticed before this, he kinda brought tpein up in almost every post just to say “tpein is weird which is par for the course” so I’m not even sure I want to fully rule out a bus there

Other than that I noticed he was weirdly into engaging/talking about CP lmao. Not sure if it’s just because of the dean character but it is a bit weird

No dean reference in this post. IMPOSTER

I agree that Tommy is likely town. I feel he came in like me excited to start playing but not really knowing how to start looked at the theme and started a convo.

The grim coming in combative read odd to me but I don't think I've played a game with Grim if I did he wasn't active so I'm not sure his style so I see that as odd.

Your point on Ekko, he does typically post a lot more, but everyones been complaining about it so that could be a factor? As for him being chaotic that's usually day 3 from what I've noticed.

I think you and I don't get each others styles (or that you read my naivete as sus a lot) But I think you're being genuine even if you do have your eye on me.

Never played with Chris so no clue.

Smark don't really have a read.

Pein being pein so far I mean that's how he's come into ever game for me.

We'll see when Wang and Dean pop back in as both games I've played with them they seem to be silent for long stretches of time. Wang did that last game and it certainly bit me.

Oh Deang * fixed

Only other thing I got was this post is quite interesting considering considering he’s obv part of the team that chose the kill. Possible he might have TMId that this was what they were hoping would happen. I might iso SA in a bit just to see who else he was going for other than me but could possibly be able to soft clear someone if there’s anyone still alive

Who was SA sussing did he ever go at anyone? I thought it was mostly defense? Though I don't remember who I was busy yesterday, and think I'll likely be kind of busy today too.

I’ll iso mando next time I get a bit of a break. Just gonna if I can be assed ISOing smark lmao but might get round to it tonight

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Things that have been discussed.

Mass Role Claim
Tweet SK or survivor?

People without a claim
Chris
Tpein
Ekko
Showtime

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We should mass claim ya

Chris claimed Christmas tree, 1x bp

Realistically could be an indy perk too but I really don’t think he’d claim that lol. I certainly wouldn’t

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tpein and Ekko probably won’t claim realistically lol, should lynch out of principle