• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Christmas Mafia 2022

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
I was trying to say gotcha to Ekko but it really was just me solidifying John as the lynch. Alls well that ends well.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
CP goes from town leaning Lethal (Barry is the ofher he's referring to in the top post) to putting him in a likely scum team within two hours and with 0 new Lethal posts in between
I said I was willing to trust poysers meta read

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I said I was willing to trust poysers meta read

I feel like I remember you also throwing shade at Poyser despite telling Ekko you thought he was town anyway lol I remember you saying Poyser was town for sure which was why I thought it was weird you were fanning Ekko's flames

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I am a bit surprised poyser didn't go back to me after the Mando flip tbh. Tested the waters and didn't get any bites?

Maybe just this one, I'm not finding anymore. Fanning flames might not be accurate, could just be thinking out loud

CraigPelton

I feel like I remember you also throwing shade at Poyser despite telling Ekko you thought he was town anyway lol I remember you saying Poyser was town for sure which was why I thought it was weird you were fanning Ekko's flames
All of this was dependent on john flipping scum as I don't see poyser bussing his entire team

CraigPelton

Barry making good points about likegate imo. Also I don't see why any scummate besides Smark wouldn't just remove their likes lol, you can't see those right? And is anybody really going to confidently remember or notice a like that disappeared from another members post? No. Silly role imo and don't think you can conclude anything from analyzing likes, especially since Smark was on his way out. Anyway, moving on...

I dont know lethals meta so I'd be fine trusting poyser here especially since John just claimed jailor and we have a dead rb and he already looks sus. If he's scum which seems likely idk how poyser can be.
This post was right before I gave the possible scum team

CraigPelton

So you’re just buying into John’s jail claim? I’d hypothesize that this could be scum TMI if John is scum jailor but I still don’t see you & John having good equity.

But actually this makes me wonder if John isn’t going so hard on Ace bc he actually jailed him and thinks he’s the SK. (John is mafia universe)
Tries to sus Poyser for TMI with John before he flips and then suggests mafia jailed Ace who is the SK, iiiiiinteresting

CraigPelton

- Yeah he did, I'm not sure how I forgot that, was too focused on him using the daykill to get Mando which got big pops.

- Dr did a huge catchup post that felt genuine and not put together from others helping him.

- Heavily disagree on Pein but I appreciate your sentiments. Isn't it the slightest bit strange that when the lynch was heading towards John, Pein comes in and starts pushing it my way? Nobody else was showing resistance, and he tried the "wagon is going too easy" tact. Plus he only went for me once I sussed him, so I feel he's gone into a comfy habit of an OMGUS push seeing 2 of his mates go down.

- Barry is a complicated slot. I saw red flags when he overreacted regarding Ekko's vote of him. I don't think anything changes here and I'm not sure why he was avoiding me.
Lethal throwing some credit prof's way when they're both in POE doesn't seem terribly scummy lol

CraigPelton

Since there is some heat on me, we're quite far ahead, my role isn't anything great, and I want to make sure town has the best information for using its' power roles tonight, I am going to go ahead and claim:

Santa's sleigh, x-shot commuter

I commuted n1 thinking I might catch some heat. Will only commute tonight if we want to prove my role somehow