WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
And this is in reference to scum players liking posts counting towards Mando's power.

It's too many assumptions and is honestly just a plain bad bet to rely entirely on likes when we don't even know the entire function of the role other than what is on the role card.

a reverse argument i can make here is why does smark like mando's posts if town!poyser did them for him already.

surely scum is keeping track of how many likes he received, so why doesn't smark remove his likes?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
TL/DR, if because Smark is scum his likes don't count, why would Poyser's if he too is scum?

See the leap in logic that would be required here?
can u please tell me where i've said this?

you took an entirely different point and fleshed out an argument for it. barry barry. i see ur end is near

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
can u please tell me where i've said this?

you took an entirely different point and fleshed out an argument for it. barry barry. i see ur end is near
I know you never said this. I expounded upon it to show that this business makes too many assumptions and just doesn't work. It's not a good metric and shouldn't be used to condemn anyone.

But feel free to act like it was totally directed at you or that this whole game is all about you.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
its on my big post tea lol
did none read that

leaning scum/indie
I can guarantee you a good portion of players in any mafia game are gonna nope out on a post that large

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I know you never said this. I expounded upon it to show that this business makes too many assumptions and just doesn't work. It's not a good metric and shouldn't be used to condemn anyone.
i have only made one assumption and im not even pushing for it lol. just food for thought if the likes from a dead player does count or not. you seem to be fairly invested in this discussion and want to discredit my point as quickly as possible, even when you technically should not know if this assumption is real or not.

the other assumptions i dont care about lol. you made those lol. why r u even mentioning it when it has nothing to do with what i've said. it's literally busy work and none cares about it.

But feel free to act like it was totally directed at you or that this whole game is all about you.
lol getting this defensive already

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This game is just weird now. I've more or less been cleared of being mafia and now I wanna play towny but what's the point lmao. Like I wanna push Lethal but what for, if he's also scum it only increases my chances of getting blasted in the face :woozy_face:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like the optimal play for me right now is to just shut up and hope people forget I exist until somebody wins, what fun is that?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Like the optimal play for me right now is to just shut up and hope people forget I exist until somebody wins, what fun is that?
survivor is one of the more boring mafia roles lol

i doubt u r getting shot tho. dont think mafia is in a very good shape to be chasing neutrals rn :heston

Reactions: Tweet

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
alright i've fully caught up but none's here when i'm all hyped up to play :(

we got a day off tommorow but i'm gna be in a long drive to family house for the holidays. prolly not gna be able to be active until sunday or monday lol

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
This game is just weird now. I've more or less been cleared of being mafia and now I wanna play towny but what's the point lmao. Like I wanna push Lethal but what for, if he's also scum it only increases my chances of getting blasted in the face :woozy_face:

Ive seen mafia use a kill on one of their goner friends before.
You are not cleared at all.
Could also be a SK.
If we get more kills then its obv you.
I think kekko did this with his role last year.

Reactions: Ekkologix

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
alright i've fully caught up but none's here when i'm all hyped up to play :(

we got a day off tommorow but i'm gna be in a long drive to family house for the holidays. prolly not gna be able to be active until sunday or monday lol

Majority of players seem to be yuros.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
That'd require him to keep track of every like which is much more tedious than vote counting

Host would just let the scums quote the posts to him.
Ive seen similar mechanics before.
But usually something like, "make people quote you X times".
Kekko knows.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Host would just let the scums quote the posts to him.
Ive seen similar mechanics before.
But usually something like, "make people quote you X times".
Kekko knows.

In one game I had to simp someone and if they replied positively to my simping I gained some perks.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ive seen mafia use a kill on one of their goner friends before.
You are not cleared at all.
Could also be a SK.
If we get more kills then its obv you.
I think kekko did this with his role last year.
You wouldn't know this but in my first ever game as scum, I daykilled my own teammate to save my own ass and then got lynched anyway. I'm just never doing that again after that episode. What I would do instead is no-sell the discussion about my teammate (Mando in this case) and if eventually it's my turn to go, I'll take out a townie on my way out, preferably one with a strong role.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw yeah I unmuted T-Pein, merry christmas etc