WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
btw something id like to bring up is scums do have a janitor claim now. even if the jailor was originally a town role they could be claiming it without counter claim

food for thought and all

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You're caught up?
Skimmed it on phone.

Heavily disagree with Ekko & ace thinking Poyser is scum. Tweet read was wrong cos no way he kills scum if scum. Johns claim is bizarre. I dislike ekko having weak gut town read on me. He’s normally scum reading me and attacking my activity.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Skimmed it on phone.

Heavily disagree with Ekko & ace thinking Poyser is scum. Tweet read was wrong cos no way he kills scum if scum. Johns claim is bizarre. I dislike ekko having weak gut town read on me. He’s normally scum reading me and attacking my activity.

What's your read on Ekko then, you think he's scum with Mando?

What about Grim and how do you feel about John's play outside of the claim

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Jack Frost 2 shot Jailor.

Like I said earlier and I mentioned in chat our owner is being a dumbass giving a million tasks during the day. Last two nights I've had to watch my daughter so I haven't been on much. First day I was my normal active self said I wanted to wait and get more info on smark most of the smark stuff I saw as owner reaction. The next day is when I got bogged down at work been popping in just to try to somewhat keep up so when I have time to play I know what's up. Someone mentioned my average game play is higher as town last game I was serial killer second half and changed nothing

Night 1 I was going to go after Ekko even though I voted juice to win he still seems scummy but then jailed Ace he keeps trying to spread doubt. Thought he'd come after me n1. Ive sussed Ace the whole gave even brought up his buddying people I think before poyser did. You flip me I think he wins game or is one step away. I don't think I get wagoned without him constantly casting doubt why hasn't he cast the vote though? He's indie with some weird win condition for driving a vote without voting or he's scum knows my role and doesn't want me protecting someone?

I got frozen on so I have a free second trying to get this all in because now diaper and dinner
so ur only 2 scum reads were and still are town and town (maybe indie)? :pogba

does the scum flips we have not affect those reads at all? lack of read progression is not a good look for you at all tbh. you were willing to easily drop ur scum reads and vote mando for info without establishing a prior scum read of him. you haven't even questioned if said info is fake or tempered with.

look m8 i am willing to be ur biggest supporter here but i need u to help me help you. i think you are currently in the middle of a scum derail attempt. here is what u gna do

if you are town i want u to town ur ass off in the next 20 or so hours and make potato fries out of those derailing to u, starting with barry and poyser

if you are an indie do the same, but claim indie. imma be real with u, ur game is probably over anyway and u have no hope of making it to F7 even. u might as well try to buy yourself sometime by lynching mafia today.

if you are mafia then.. idk what to say this prolly one of the easiest games i've played. can u guys step up and make this more challenging. im bored

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
we dont even have indication that smark's likes count. he was lynched day 1 and maybe that removes him from counting

"we" as in we the town do not have that information

you need not apply
That's making a lot of assumptions and the role doesn't specify this one way or the other. You can't disqualify a piece of evidence just because it doesn't fit your narrative. Either the votes count at the time they are made, or they don't entirely.

If Scenario A.) Then Smark giving Mando exactly five likes makes sense regardless.

And if Scenario B.) Then Ace's entire argument becomes irrelevant because if Smark's five likes don't count, why would Poyser's eight or however many he had?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
That's making a lot of assumptions and the role doesn't specify this one way or the other. You can't disqualify a piece of evidence just because it doesn't fit your narrative. Either the votes count at the time they are made, or they don't entirely.

If Scenario A.) Then Smark giving Mando exactly five likes makes sense regardless.

And if Scenario B.) Then Ace's entire argument becomes irrelevant because if Smark's five likes don't count, why would Poyser's eight or however many he had?
And this is in reference to scum players liking posts counting towards Mando's power.

It's too many assumptions and is honestly just a plain bad bet to rely entirely on likes when we don't even know the entire function of the role other than what is on the role card.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
TL/DR, if because Smark is scum his likes don't count, why would Poyser's if he too is scum?

See the leap in logic that would be required here?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Vote Lethal

i don't buy he just skimmed at all and only kept those two posts to respond to, and he seems so up to speed on the facts lol feels like a really fake catchup when he actually knows everything going on.

I also feel worse about Barry for jumping to John so quick when Poyser, Tweet, and I were voting Lethal. I guess that's more moot if John is also scum tho. I did look back and Lethal had John in his town pile too but now it's the role that he's unsure about. Won't be up much longer but will still be on before deadline so I won't hold up a John lynch or anything if I'm needed but I wanna know why anyone reads Lethal with any semblance of town and why they wouldn't be willing to vote him

Reactions: Poyser

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Im confident

Town
JK
RB
Abi???
Cop
Tracker
makes no sense, too overpowered.

vs
Like getter
Godfather executioner

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Skimmed it on phone.

why r u not happy we get to be :pals: lol

real talk u dont sound so full of shite like last time talking about my walls of text out of nowhere. id like to think u r town or i guess maybe u learned ur lesson and upped ur scum game lol. you wouldnt engage me like this in that case. u wud be more emotional and triggered.

u have to realize that i dont scum read u just for the sake of scum reading u for inactivty. there r often times lots of scummy sht in the few posts u make that i view as scummy and im not seeing those here, atleast not yet.

u could help me cement the read by fully catching up and giving ur thoughts, specifically on poyser and why u read him as such. sad to see u follow the dark side, but cant say i expect u to support me and tpein on anything. can i ask u atleast try to glance over what we r saying with an unbiased PoV?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet claiming survivor shows a huge learned lesson from us being survivor duo. He knows town won’t lynch him after the day kill and he needs to make himself not a threat to mafia lol. Kinda proud
Tbf if anyone other were the SK in that previous game we woulda won that one as well

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

you yourself said the role is vague. now all of sudden it isn't? you are talking like you owned the role lol

scenario A) ofc smark gives mando 5 votes. smark isnt planning to get lynched on purpose. if his play is to give 5 votes he will aim to survive and keep them

scenario B) if the votes do not count when the player is lynched then smark's votes wont count and a backup is needed.

not going to spend any more on this topic tho. i dont really know how the role worked, and neither "should" you. moving on

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
replace the word "vote" with "like" in that entire post lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't think Poyser is scum, as he pointed out his play around the flipped scum players makes no sense as their teammate

I can't even remember what he said tbh nor did I double check it but it made sense when I read it so here we are :cozy

• Haha