• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Christmas Mafia 2022

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Most I enjoy year round too. My mom makes these cheesy/buttery (more butter than cheese) ones that my dad's friend dubbed heart attack potatoes forever ago that are the best tho
My wife makes some sort of potato concotion that includes cheese, bacon, butter, and something else. We have dubbed them "crack taters" after a friend of mine swore that she put crack in them to make them more addictive.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
My wife makes some sort of potato concotion that includes cheese, bacon, butter, and something else. We have dubbed them "crack taters" after a friend of mine swore that she put crack in them to make them more addictive.
I think these need further research. Give them to me.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Last year though I made a delicious stew for Christmas.

Let me get you all the list:

Beef Broth, Skewed Beef, Potatoes, Celery, Jalapeno, Carrots, Tomato, Green Onion, White Onion, Ginger, Garlic, and Black Pepper

It goes down pretty smoothly. Comes out like a fountain, though.