WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You literally have my account on two different sites and could have pinged me in either considering I was there playing in active games.
i thought i did on disc i actually completely forgot LOL. i did for tpein and prof

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
i thought i did on disc i actually completely forgot LOL. i did for tpein and prof
Yeah I barely even check Discord. But that's okay, because I literally just got killed in Aries' game so now I'm not playing three games at once. Got to catchup with Ali's game before doing any work here.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
also - i dont think anyone voting me to lose the duel - scum reads me more. They are just hoping that Ekko [as the better player] is town - and are making a calculated risk. If he was his normal self - which is demanding inactive be poked and replaced I would have no chance of winning this duel - but that aint happening. Coz he know he wont rep in again
mostly because i still have a role and u r vanilla. its just that simple

if the tables were reversed and i initiated the duel and we r both town they wud vote for me to lose in order to preserve ur role

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
the only power you have - are mafia roles.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
also - i dont think anyone voting me to lose the duel - scum reads me more. They are just hoping that Ekko [as the better player] is town - and are making a calculated risk. If he was his normal self - which is demanding inactive be poked and replaced I would have no chance of winning this duel - but that aint happening. Coz he know he wont rep in again
I said earlier that my concern with keeping you over Ekko is that as the duelist, you used your only power, it has nothing to do with me thinking he’s better.

After reading some of his comments more closely since I’m done working, I do see the differences that some others have pointed to. Lots of volume, but not much detective work.

What made you pick Ekko as your duel target before the headache convo started?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
mostly because i still have a role and u r vanilla. its just that simple

if the tables were reversed and i initiated the duel and we r both town they wud vote for me to lose in order to preserve ur role
If that was the case I would be voting Juice tbh.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Lack of committed pushing on any scum reads mostly I'll add too. Even smark and Barry you've said where weird but I don't think you've pushed them hard and you also have Barry as town by your last posts on him i think?
disagree. i think im pushing decently well considering the wagon is growing

barry is handling himself better than smark. im okay with him staying today. i still disagree with his ace push

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I said earlier that my concern with keeping you over Ekko is that as the duelist, you used your only power, it has nothing to do with me thinking he’s better.

After reading some of his comments more closely since I’m done working, I do see the differences that some others have pointed to. Lots of volume, but not much detective work.

What made you pick Ekko as your duel target before the headache convo started?
as soon as i didn't him posting his normal - powerup levels nonsense he normally posts. with the 1% stat he always throws in for no reason. straight away - something was up

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam