WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i think the expectation that u have poyser - that people who town read me are not defending juice is unfair to me. i dont tell people what to do and who to defend. they r free to post as they like.

if u think juice is town because people chose to vote for me to win and not her thats fine, but then ur problem remains with the people voting for her to lose not with me. i dont read juice as scum rn, atleast i hope she is not one playing this badly. that'd be too detrimental for the scum team.

tpein, smark, ace, grim, tommy all displayed some level of town reads off me, so naturally they r inclined to vote for juice to lose who they do not town read. smark and grim (mostly smark) look the weirdest of the bunch because at certain points they were defending juice using out of game context. neither of them said they town read juice tho. they just did not want her lynched cuz its old or whatever. smark was arguing this more so than grim

point still stands there was nothing for them to defend juice off and they did town read me so idk what expected to happen there. juice just suicided :shrug:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
like i said there is no content for people to defend her off off until after u arrived when she started seeming a lil more townish. prior to then it was mostly non game related defenses. also people who voted her to lose did read me as town (tpein, ace, grim, smark, tommy iirc). u can bring it up with them if u have an issue with their votes. they arent voting her because they r scum reading her, they r voting her because they town read me. if u expect them to defend her there (for whatever reason when she had nothing to defend her for) then take it up with them.

you're not gna get my claim before exhausting all ur attempts with me. i still sense a little bit of solving in these questions, but my energy is going to be exactly limited to answering them concisely. the moment i sense u r asking for the sake of asking u arent getting any more replies from me.
I don’t really understand the point you are making. Clearly there was content to defend her off, cos I used it. This reply doesn’t make any sense

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
You’ve played like 10 games with me lol. Is what normal behaviour specifically?
I dont remember you being so fixeted over a single topic. Is not what im used to. Idk you feel off hence the vote lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He tends to hyperfixate on people he thinks are scum and finds a lot of reasons to believe it if that's what you mean, good when right, annoying when not (especially if it's against you)
Well I have to lynch someone I think might be scum otherwise someone I think is town will be lynched lol. I think it’s fair for me to hyper fixate in this case

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well I have to lynch someone I think might be scum otherwise someone I think is town will be lynched lol. I think it’s fair for me to hyper fixate in this case

Hey I'm arguing it's normal behavior mate, I've been on both sides of a Poyser fixation before as town and scum myself I'm pretty sure lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He said that’s not what he was doing after I was leaning town on him. He also said he was throwing out votes in the first few hours of the game to get something going. when I asked for reasoning because I didn’t want to mislynch, I’m pretty sure you were the one who told me that a mislynch on day one wasn’t a big deal.
Throwing out votes isn’t digging into peoples posts tho? Which is what you were saying he was doing lol

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
It would be extremely funny a universe that

Poyser is going nuts in wolf chat because w!juice duel w!ekko

I would love to see that. Lol

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Throwing out votes isn’t digging into peoples posts tho? Which is what you were saying he was doing lol
He has gone through and quoted several posts. It’s as much to go on as anything anyone has presented so far. For what it’s worth to you, I actually lean town on both of them (and have explained my reasons), but Juice would essentially be a VT now that she got a headache and threw her duel out there because of it.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
duel has been done out of spite? LOL. There are a few more people ahead of Ekko I would duel - if I was spiteful.

[random meme of laughing face -]

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Do you have suspicion that anyone is town reading you too easily bc of potential TMI?
smark and barry. i dont want to sus tpein yet but im warry he can potnetially have tmi

tommy and ace i think r town

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It would be extremely funny a universe that

Poyser is going nuts in wolf chat because w!juice duel w!ekko

I would love to see that. Lol

I think there was actually a big mess of a game last year where a scum mate went rogue and did to another lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i think the expectation that u have poyser - that people who town read me are not defending juice is unfair to me. i dont tell people what to do and who to defend. they r free to post as they like.

if u think juice is town because people chose to vote for me to win and not her thats fine, but then ur problem remains with the people voting for her to lose not with me. i dont read juice as scum rn, atleast i hope she is not one playing this badly. that'd be too detrimental for the scum team.

tpein, smark, ace, grim, tommy all displayed some level of town reads off me, so naturally they r inclined to vote for juice to lose who they do not town read. smark and grim (mostly smark) look the weirdest of the bunch because at certain points they were defending juice using out of game context. neither of them said they town read juice tho. they just did not want her lynched cuz its old or whatever. smark was arguing this more so than grim

point still stands there was nothing for them to defend juice off and they did town read me so idk what expected to happen there. juice just suicided :shrug:
What are you arguing against exactly?

you think a scum teammate of hers wouldn’t defend her at all? Not even try?

but why are you even arguing that? Cos you think she’s town too right?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
is there a single game that T-Pein doesn't ride Ekko's dick like he is the GOAT - and irrespective of alignment will cheer for him like a cheerleader from High School Musical? I don't know whether he is trolling or whether the love is just too strong for that good mafia dick

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I dont remember you being so fixeted over a single topic. Is not what im used to. Idk you feel off hence the vote lol
I usually would throw it around a little bit but I obviously want to change the current duel result and thus I need to focus on it

we can discuss smark or john mcclane instead if you want

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He has gone through and quoted several posts. It’s as much to go on as anything anyone has presented so far. For what it’s worth to you, I actually lean town on both of them (and have explained my reasons), but Juice would essentially be a VT now that she got a headache and threw her duel out there because of it.
This was all done after the duel though right? You implied you were leaning town on him earlier. Or is it just his reaction to the duel?