WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Juice McClane if u know ur town from ur PoV u shud want me burned right here right now because u r 100% sure u r town and not 100% sure that i am. ur play really doesnt make sense from that PoV. if u admit to making a mistake and want to take it back there is no point in continuously shading me

Nobody cares - with your waffle. Also - i thought you were low energy? Seem to be high energy all of a sudden

Duel Vote: Ekko

Regular Vote: Smark

instantly voting me - when they could of just help back - whilst defending me for no reason earlier [yesterday] makes no sense.

also - if people actually think me and ekko are both town - you can just no vote or force a draw on the duel

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote juice to win
The amount of people piling on point to her clearly not having a team tbhtbh

unless they’re all inactive but I’m not gonna operate on that assumption

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
also - people get annoyed when I get emotional and take things to personal

- people call me selfish - when I just play without emotions.

harry potter wizard wave - lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Nobody cares - with your waffle. Also - i thought you were low energy? Seem to be high energy all of a sudden

Duel Vote: Ekko

Regular Vote: Smark

instantly voting me - when they could of just help back - whilst defending me for no reason earlier [yesterday] makes no sense.

also - if people actually think me and ekko are both town - you can just no vote or force a draw on the duel

Is this true? I think normally ties go to the duelist winning lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It could be calculated, but I don’t see how they thought she’d win this unless they’re sacrificing a pawn to get a town lynch today?

But even then you’d have to be certain she’s the lynch today.

As for the role, it’s a pretty solid scum role when balancing out certain town roles. It can be town too if they don’t want a tradional vig or mafia has a bulletproof or mayor role, but I’d lean scum probably.
Wait you’re leaning scum based on role alone?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I really think a team of scum would talk Juice out of blowing a duel at this juncture, so I kinda expect her to flip indy/town if she loses. But holy hell, this is the worst use of a duel that I could imagine.
:kobe

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Ekko was someone that multiple people suspected including THREE good players that may have emboldened and swayed juice to fuck it and go for it

what makes you say it’s anti town and selfish? In fact I genuinely have no idea why it would invoke this strong of a reaction at all. Feels fake
This is the wolfyest post you have made so far.

Reactions: T-Pein™

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ekko was someone that multiple people suspected including THREE good players that may have emboldened and swayed juice to fuck it and go for it

what makes you say it’s anti town and selfish? In fact I genuinely have no idea why it would invoke this strong of a reaction at all. Feels fake

Well she literally said she did it bc he was annoying her and she doesn't care if she dies bc either way she doesn't have to deal with Ekko lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Using a duel day one is absolutely fine play. It gives us a guaranteed death on D1 that people have to actually stick their neck out and vote for - it’s not the same as early usage of a daykill that only gives us info about yourself. It also allows us to get claims before making a decision etc

people parroting the fake anger are sus

• Haha

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Poysers entrance strikes me as trying too hard to appear easygoing

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What? I'm just talkign out my thoughts. When I was on a scum team with you in my first game here, I was going to do something stupid with my role and you talked me out of it. I would expect the scum team to try to stop Juice from doing the same. If she's town and wasted a duel because of a headache, I think it's a horrible use of a role that has some significant benefits later on.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbh I think it might just be as simple as Juice is actually town and Smark is scum and knows he can't defend a duel shot like his "let her play defense"

I don't think he's really offered a read, if anything it seems to me like he still thinks she's town and just has to go now
This is where I’m at

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
In principle using a duel D1 is not bad but I don't think this usage was good lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
vote juice to win
The amount of people piling on point to her clearly not having a team tbhtbh

unless they’re all inactive but I’m not gonna operate on that assumption
they could also just be bussing her. operating under one assumption over the rest isnt gna get u far when there is no basis to establish said assumption as true or false. u might as well be RNGing the lynch

Using a duel day one is absolutely fine play. It gives us a guaranteed death on D1 that people have to actually stick their neck out and vote for - it’s not the same as early usage of a daykill that only gives us info about yourself. It also allows us to get claims before making a decision etc

people parroting the fake anger are sus
yes it is fine day 1, but not the way she did it. she could of atleast consulted her town reads about the target of the duel. it was too rushed.