WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I guess if not him then it's either TPein or ace..but I'd hail Mary Lynch poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Also claimed my role during night and offered the thread to dictate my role use. Nobody engaged at all. Not my fault if I get mislynched, plenty of opportunity to confirm me. Obviously not Indy play
i had no other way to verify u. could of maybe passed the coal instead but thats weak sauce

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
like i said i have no motive to lie there lol. lethal was scum and i didnt oppose his wagon. in fact i voted when i thought its hammer and he thought i legit hammered him lmfao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Chris - Def not mafia
Poyser - Obv know I’m not mafia
Ekko - bit bizarre to be mafia with both coal play but also play around smark/mando. Possible recruit/traitor
CP - accused of lying
Tpein - unlikely to be mafia. Knew tweet was lying about character
Ace - Crazy gambit if mafia
Tweet - confirmed lying about character. Could conceivably be scum I suppose
PHEN0M - claimed BG, didn’t go anywhere on N1 so probably not maf?

If we play common sense I don’t see how poe realistically gets outside of CP and tweet

Obv a bit more paranoia and you’ve got to throw Ekko and PHEN0M in there

Alternatively mafia could already be completely gone

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
like i said i have no motive to lie there lol. lethal was scum and i didnt oppose his wagon. in fact i voted when i thought its hammer and he thought i legit hammered him lmfao
I don’t think the hammer means much. Earlier in the day you tried to cement a CP lynch with your info. It’s conceivable for sure

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why was tweets first reaction to accuse tpein of being the SK and not mafia I wonder

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
maybe the coal just doesnt function but there is no indication of that on lethals role. that wud be borderline bastardy

with phenoms 2x vig and juices 1x duel its very likely the coal just doesnt function and is intended to raise confusion? otherwise why does mafia give town another vig shot when non of their roles so far is bulletproof

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Chris - Def not mafia
Poyser - Obv know I’m not mafia
Ekko - bit bizarre to be mafia with both coal play but also play around smark/mando. Possible recruit/traitor
CP - accused of lying
Tpein - unlikely to be mafia. Knew tweet was lying about character
Ace - Crazy gambit if mafia
Tweet - confirmed lying about character. Could conceivably be scum I suppose
PHEN0M - claimed BG, didn’t go anywhere on N1 so probably not maf?

If we play common sense I don’t see how poe realistically gets outside of CP and tweet

Obv a bit more paranoia and you’ve got to throw Ekko and PHEN0M in there

Alternatively mafia could already be completely gone
Phenom died and flipped town no?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Without flavor claiming, Im part of a whole, but im half.

example the congress, democrats and republicans.
I know that im the congress democrats, I have no indication that congress republicans are playing, but im assuming.

if that makes sense.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That said tweet being mafia doesn’t really make sense. Unless sister Abigail was exactly the survivor

If sister Abigail was the survivor then it’s an absolutely perfect play by tweet. Pop the outed teammate and claim survivor to explain why you’re not dead, and also eliminate teammate interactions. No chance of counter

In any other scenario, claiming survivor right after earning massive town points by killing your teammate is crazy lol.

But the thing that keeps unsticking me is why does a survivor have a daykill