WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
fact that he isnt modkilled yet prolly a scum role

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd really rather we resolve this T-Pein thing before lynching

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
At least have him claim his info outright, according to himself he's out of shots anyway so there's no reason that him claiming his info should be a matter of pulling teeth.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
At least have him claim his info outright, according to himself he's out of shots anyway so there's no reason that him claiming his info should be a matter of pulling teeth.
i asked him to be less vague. regardless its a direct claim where he is saying u r lying. whether he is a lie detector and lie detected ur post as false or if he is a flavor cop and checked that u lied about ur flavor it still doesnt change the fact that its his word againt urs and u have direct info against u

why wud tpein lie about this if all we have to do here is lynch u and if he is wrong we just lynch him right after. unless he maybe specifically benefits from ur lynch?

i doubt there r any redirects or any more shenanigans left to mess with results

if u want to resolve this first then we just lynch u here. im sure u wont be okay with this yeah?

only reason cp is going first is cuz he also has stuff stacked against him

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im going to sleep now. goes without saying but lets not hammer until everyone gets a chance to speak

scum poe:
cp - lie about commuter possibility. no game solving. early game posts to insigate juice more than discuss the game
lethal - fake claiming abis role possibility. is scummy by gameplay according to meta read by couple of players. seems townish otherwise
shawn - mysterious role. possibly the coal giver? or just afk town. non sk because n2 kill

bad indie/sk poe:
cp - commuter can be an sk claim. he can either commute or shoot
tpein or tweet - one of them probably a bad indie. tpein wanting to yeet tweet can be ace's counter? tweet is already a claimed indie

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
i asked him to be less vague. regardless its a direct claim where he is saying u r lying. whether he is a lie detector and lie detected ur post as false or if he is a flavor cop and checked that u lied about ur flavor it still doesnt change the fact that its his word againt urs and u have direct info against u

why wud tpein lie about this if all we have to do here is lynch u and if he is wrong we just lynch him right after. unless he maybe specifically benefits from ur lynch?

if u want to resolve this first then we just lynch u here. im sure u wont be okay with this yeah?

I am not trying to lynch tweet b4 CP
but I did check him this last night.
n3?
few hours ago.

I am trying to make him own up as to what he has lied about.
I can confirm he is lying tho.
And a liar is always anti town.
I think if he was pro town he would had owned up already.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

The dude is claiming info on me but when pressed can't clarify even after telling us all of his shots have been used. Are you telling me you're fine with people just acting like they have info and when pressed simply stay vague when they have no reason to?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I'd really rather we resolve this T-Pein thing before lynching

we aren't resolving me,.
we are resolving you.
why did you start acting so smug all of the sudden?
You are a kingmaker>
Kekw.

shulda just continue playing the survivor but you just had to antagonize kekko?
smh

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
n3?
few hours ago.

so u abstained one of the nights?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
The dude is claiming info on me but when pressed can't clarify even after telling us all of his shots have been used. Are you telling me you're fine with people just acting like they have info and when pressed simply stay vague when they have no reason to?

I already said.
You are lying.
about what tho?
you tell us.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ive asked him to be less vague multiple times. its still info against u and incriminates him directly if he turned out wrong. the way u react to it tells me he is saying the truth

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
n3?
few hours ago.

If a liar is always anti town you'd best quit pretending you got info