WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wouldn’t mind but I tagged and asked for an extension well over 24 hours ago when it was clear nobody was showing up and never got any kind of yes or no answer

Not really sure how we are supposed to achieve anything under those circumstances

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lethal finds out I can't be shot at night and all of a sudden thinks I'm scum lol interesting

Not once did I outright suggest you were scum. I'm merely entertaining the possibility that a bus could have occurred to access those townie points, given how easily I can be swayed by it in my playing history (good faith prevails). But nice way to jump to the paranoid conclusion here.

You're just speaking in generics. Smark's name was already out, I was commenting on the situation bc he'd already done his weird "I'm not lynching Juice D1" post. Read the context before accusing me with one quoted post

Your shift from Ekko to Smark was odd

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Wouldn’t mind but I tagged and asked for an extension well over 24 hours ago when it was clear nobody was showing up and never got any kind of yes or no answer

Not really sure how we are supposed to achieve anything under those circumstances

CP got to 7 votes too so if he's actually scum and we had him lynched here I mean

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not once did I outright suggest you were scum. I'm merely entertaining the possibility that a bus could have occurred to access those townie points, given how easily I can be swayed by it in my playing history (good faith prevails). But nice way to jump to the paranoid conclusion here.

Your shift from Ekko to Smark was odd

Your posts don't lead me to believe you're entertaining it when you're accusing me of these things lmao

I never switched from Ekko to smark either, I was voting for Ekko to lose the duel and smark to be lynched and thought they could be teamed.....more outright false things you're spewing lol

I switched from a soft town lean on smark to scum reading him BECAUSE of his play on Ekko

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Your posts don't lead me to believe you're entertaining it when you're accusing me of these things lmao

I never switched from Ekko to smark either, I was voting for Ekko to lose the duel and smark to be lynched and thought they could be teamed.....more outright false things you're spewing lol

I switched from a soft town lean on smark to scum reading him BECAUSE of his play on Ekko

Look back FOR CONTEXT I said I was gonna iso you're 470+ posts to Poyser and that's what I'd found. Please find for me where I said CHRIS IS SCUM?

You voted Ekko, but had subtle shading of Smark with the "oh no he can't be scum smark doing this vouching for Juice act" and then when momentum swung his way (Ekko, Pein, Poyser voting) you hop on over to commit with fall back in case you were wrong. I will accept though that I wasn't looking at the duel votes, they were muddled up amongst that hogshit exchange that I want to forget existed.

Question - had the duel not been thrown down, would you have maintained your vote on Ekko or switched it to Smark given Smark's play towards him?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Okay I'm sorry that I interpreted your posts accusing me of things I never did as reading me scum lol

And I have no idea if I would have switched to Smark because THE ENTIRE REASON I STARTED SCUM READING HIM WAS HIS PLAY AROUND EKKO lol which was related to the duel. He kept calling Ekko the same Ekko as usual which I 100% disagreed with and the more I prodded him, the more it was obvious he was not his town self.

You voted Ekko, but had subtle shading of Smark with the "oh no he can't be scum smark doing this vouching for Juice act"

Also what does this mean, how is it shading by saying I didn't think someone was scum? Are you sussing me bc I changed my mind on Smark? And if you read CONTEXT, you can see I started calling him scummy before Poyser I'm pretty sure bc I remember Poyser coming on a bit later and liking my posts about it which kinda reinforced it bc I knew he was seeing it too lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbh, I think it’s likely lethal is just scum

He voted cp, but he made it seem like he wanted to explore other avenues. He said something about “commuters bring the scum stench but I want to judge on play” which is kinda fine but he voted cp to be lynched lol. It’s like he kinda already knew cp was gonna flip town and be looking into other avenues.

I egged him on to keep digging into Chris because as well as the outside chance he might find a legit good point I also wanted to see how far he would go with it. He just quoted a load of Chris posts and acted as though they were scummy with reasons that didn’t really hold up. Last straw for me was acting as though he did it for town points after the big blow up. To me that kinda shows he wasn’t really trying to figure Chris out, he was just trying to paint Chris as scummy. I pointed him towards where Chris switched to smark and even guided him on the timeline but he kinda just dismissed it as “trying to get town points”

Again none of this really reads like a townie trying to figure out if someone is town or scum, it reads like somebody that wants to make somebody look bad. Then when he was getting pushback he tried to write it off as merely something he was entertaining and not putting much stock into. But the effort kinda says otherwise lol. He also just tried to write it off as paranoia and keeps quoting a game that happened like 2 years ago as a reason why. Well he didn’t really learn that lesson as town in the 2 years leading up to this game so not entirely sure why this would be the game that paranoia takes over him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Look back FOR CONTEXT I said I was gonna iso you're 470+ posts to Poyser and that's what I'd found. Please find for me where I said CHRIS IS SCUM?

You voted Ekko, but had subtle shading of Smark with the "oh no he can't be scum smark doing this vouching for Juice act" and then when momentum swung his way (Ekko, Pein, Poyser voting) you hop on over to commit with fall back in case you were wrong. I will accept though that I wasn't looking at the duel votes, they were muddled up amongst that hogshit exchange that I want to forget existed.

Question - had the duel not been thrown down, would you have maintained your vote on Ekko or switched it to Smark given Smark's play towards him?
He didn’t jump on after the momentum swung tho. He was a big part of the momentum swinging lol. He talked a decent amount about smark being scum before I voted.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Okay I'm sorry that I interpreted your posts accusing me of things I never did as reading me scum lol

And I have no idea if I would have switched to Smark because THE ENTIRE REASON I STARTED SCUM READING HIM WAS HIS PLAY AROUND EKKO lol which was related to the duel. He kept calling Ekko the same Ekko as usual which I 100% disagreed with and the more I prodded him, the more it was obvious he was not his town self.

Also what does this mean, how is it shading by saying I didn't think someone was scum? Are you sussing me bc I changed my mind on Smark? And if you read CONTEXT, you can see I started calling him scummy before Poyser I'm pretty sure bc I remember Poyser coming on a bit later and liking my posts about it which kinda reinforced it bc I knew he was seeing it too lol
Smark was always in your back pocket :)

But hey, I like that we're actually talking in real time here. You're at the bottom of my POE fwiw but I'll have an eye out for you

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@PHEN0M if you’ve got any shots left just shoot lethal. I can’t imagine scum have any manipulative roles left as they’ve had a reflector and jailkeeper flip as well as other roles like ninja and strongman which shows they don’t have a lot in terms of circumventing other roles

Obv if you shoot cp he could just commute, but I kinda think it’s lethal. We could do with these two being narrowed down after the no lynch

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Smark was always in your back pocket :)

But hey, I like that we're actually talking in real time here. You're at the bottom of my POE fwiw but I'll have an eye out for you

"Actually talking in real time" do I normally not do this lmao

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
He didn’t jump on after the momentum swung tho. He was a big part of the momentum swinging lol. He talked a decent amount about smark being scum before I voted.

Well I missed this in my ISO didn't I. Ya know maybe Ekko has a point on you, cos now you're being a dick to me which is vintage scum Poyser to wind me up.

But nah, common sense applies here.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
"Actually talking in real time" do I normally not do this lmao

As in we're live. I'm not playing catchup to you

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well I missed this in my ISO didn't I. Ya know maybe Ekko has a point on you, cos now you're being a dick to me which is vintage scum Poyser to wind me up.

But nah, common sense applies here.
How am I being a dick lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also that’s false anyway, don’t think I go after you very often as scum