WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
More specifically, Chris and the Smark suspicion

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Problem with tpein this game is it’s hard to gauge how much weight you should give any of his actions as they pretty much all seem motivated by backing up and/or protecting Ekko lol

Isn't that him every game?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ah ok, his smark suspicion should be pretty evident earlyish iirc but let me know what you find. I do get guilty of auto Town leaning the people that are speaking sense lol. I don’t really think he’s mafia tho and claiming bp as mafia would certainly be a play but wouldn’t mind getting another viewpoint on it I suppose

I need to go through smarks posts but I rlly Cba yet

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Isn't that him every game?
He went against Ekko the other game when disagreeing with him lol

This game either he just agrees with everything Ekko is doing or it’s the biggest buddying/pocketing game I’ve ever seen in my life.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Well I didn't make the fucking role now did I?

It's more beneficial than a stubborn piece of trash who won't be claiming, even though mass claim is paramount.

Are you frozen in wolf chat trying to fake usage on the stolen Abigail role?

JvICVoa.gif

Idk if you made it or not.
I am heavily implying you did tho....

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I do think tpein looks good the day mando and John died tho, I do agree with that

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
JvICVoa.gif

Idk if you made it or not.
I am heavily implying you did tho....
He deffo didn’t make it up tho lol, Lethal isn’t just making that up. He’s either town or he’s claiming sister Abigail’s role. And town WILL have some protection so either way, the role is real

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I can’t feasibly see it being outside of cp or lethal tbh

Could do with magic claiming tho

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm not sure what to make of Smark yet myself tbh him dismissing any option of voting Juice day 1 I really didn't like, but at the same time, scum smark would never do that right? Like regardless of Juice's alignment, I don't think he'd say that about a partner nor would he be against a townie lynch that might be easier to sit back and watch. Maybe a higher chance he does if if they aren't aligned to try and have "I told you so" town points if she flips but idk I don't really see it

Vote Ekko

i don't really find Poyser's recent posts all that convincing about him tbh tho, it's meta that I dont really know if its correct or not but i cant shake how weird it was he came off of Barry just to "make more things happen" or whatever when at that point things were happening, I was even questioning Barry myself. I don't think he commented on Tweet voting either

I wasn't a fan of the post or logic myself either FWIW but I can't really see scum smark doing it is the thing. I don't think it's good to rule out anyone D1 for that reason either, but if Juice is town he's not gonna fight it (this is where poyser disagreed) and if they're partners he def won't be caught defending her

I'll acknowledge my town lean on Smark is pretty weak too since multiple people have made points on why it's null at best or even scummy (poyser, John were first I think). But idk, I just never see scum smark making that kind of post knowing the attention it could draw to him. That said, it's the only basis for me to lean town on him atm, he hasn't provided much else to analyze

Strongly don't think him and Juice are s/s tho

This is what I've found. Had to go back so much through all them posts (thank fuck for the search function).

First post comes across as throwing out a name to see what sticks and if anyone will run with it to earn some points if a scum flip happens. Good distancing. A lot of fence sitting too with the questioning of himself.

Second one is odd cos he was seemingly on Smark but jumps over to suss Ekko, even though he points out that Poyser's posts aren't convincing (but enough to put a vote). Trusting year old meta over a series of posts is a little red flag for me.

Again he shifts back towards Smark with the Juice vouching thing, but walks it back with a ready made out just in case it goes pear shaped. (Clarify - he says scum Smark won't do it, but then says he can't rule anything out D1).

Fourth post he's now walked back that Smark read and started to distance away to buy himself more town cred. Others (Poyser included who he didn't trust as convincing earlier on but now makes him hesitant, and then uses John as a reference who just wasn't doing much to convince at this stage) have made him lean back on this viewpoint. Seems a tad strange.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I do think tpein looks good the day mando and John died tho, I do agree with that

Everyone had points that day. Info, daykill, and case on John.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This is what I've found. Had to go back so much through all them posts (thank fuck for the search function).

First post comes across as throwing out a name to see what sticks and if anyone will run with it to earn some points if a scum flip happens. Good distancing. A lot of fence sitting too with the questioning of himself.

Second one is odd cos he was seemingly on Smark but jumps over to suss Ekko, even though he points out that Poyser's posts aren't convincing (but enough to put a vote). Trusting year old meta over a series of posts is a little red flag for me.

Again he shifts back towards Smark with the Juice vouching thing, but walks it back with a ready made out just in case it goes pear shaped. (Clarify - he says scum Smark won't do it, but then says he can't rule anything out D1).

Fourth post he's now walked back that Smark read and started to distance away to buy himself more town cred. Others (Poyser included who he didn't trust as convincing earlier on but now makes him hesitant, and then uses John as a reference who just wasn't doing much to convince at this stage) have made him lean back on this viewpoint. Seems a tad strange.
Ok, not bad stuff. But he def did come around to reading smark as outright scum, can you find how he did that and what the timing of it was? Iirc it was still just Ekko and tpein on smark when Chris started calling him scum. I voted before Chris, but fairly sure he was saying he thinks smark might be scum before that. Can’t remember why tho

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Tbh I think it might just be as simple as Juice is actually town and Smark is scum and knows he can't defend a duel shot like his "let her play defense"

I don't think he's really offered a read, if anything it seems to me like he still thinks she's town and just has to go now

Starts back on Smark when he fucked up choosing her to be dueled out

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Hayterade if you think it's sus that im voting ekko to win the duel then by all means question me bc I think I'm the only one that qualifies with what you're saying is suspicious lol but i also feel that my thought process was stated (though not that clearly as the shot confused tf out of me)

I responded to it already, asked him why I wouldn't consider Ekko without knowing Juice's flip

But he's NOT DOING THAT is what I've been saying, if he was then he would have been hyping me up when I started questioning Barry instead of dtopping it lol

Mini "argument" regarding the Juice and Ekko duel