WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you never expected mando to be randomly copped and dead mid day 2. fk outta here lol
So I expected him to survive the whole game then? Just because I might not have expected him to die right away, doesn’t mean I’d assume he’s gonna survive the whole game lmao. Doesn’t mean I’m gonna do stupid shit that will blow back on me as soon as he does

Were dropped on your head or born stupid?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Looking here, I see John called Smark scummy but I can't see where he ever expressed those thoughts prior, this was after smark was already the prevailing wagon too. And he didn't actually vote for a lynch either just put his duel vote back

It's baffling because he put Ace as a scum read too despite the fact Smark and Ace were both fighting each other at the time IIRC.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
It's baffling because he put Ace as a scum read too despite the fact Smark and Ace were both fighting each other at the time IIRC.

Not to say I didn't think the same but I was at least willing to entertain that one or the other were scum.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Chris why r u reading poyser this strongly as town btw?

How strongly even do you think it is lmao you guys act like the fact that I think others are worth looking at way before Poyser and trying to do other things besides getting into a tunnel is the me saying "Poyser is cleared"

I think you're severely diminishing the pressure he put on Smark, and there's been little things that I've pointed out as why he could be town as well such as the Shawn post (which you've already scum read him for bc you just thought it was a cop claim lmao)

I find both John and Lethal better avenues first and Poyser has agreed with both as well

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I won’t look too deep into this, because is bs and angleshooty, but after Tommy getting kill for asking to be rep out, I would have assumed Mando and CP would have the same fate.

i didn’t picked to guess Mando for the yeet today because of it, tbh.
So kinda of night protected but whatever.

I suss Poyser way before any of this and that still stand, the I like post cuz defense is bad.
I like literally loads of peoples posts lmao. I don’t have anything to defend against because the point is literally the most Blue, elementary shit

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not to say I didn't think the same but I was at least willing to entertain that one or the other were scum.

Whats your read on Lethal btw

Also Poyser rn

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
How strongly even do you think it is lmao you guys act like the fact that I think others are worth looking at way before Poyser and trying to do other things besides getting into a tunnel is the me saying "Poyser is cleared"

I think you're severely diminishing the pressure he put on Smark, and there's been little things that I've pointed out as why he could be town as well such as the Shawn post (which you've already scum read him for bc you just thought it was a cop claim lmao)

I find both John and Lethal better avenues first and Poyser has agreed with both as well

I'd like to point out as a matter of public record that I did say straight to your face that Poyser's push on Smark convinced me to vote for him. :lol

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
wagon on john wasnt getting traction. u tried to bring attention to it couple of times but john didnt give u enough ammo and none was really seeing ur point anyway. also u retracted ur point later sooo
No I didn’t try to bring attention to it a couple of times at all. I talked about it once when ace asked and then next time I mentioned it I was changing my mind. FAKE. NEWS.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
unless u want to die defending smark ofc yeah
I’ll say it for the 500th time mate. Smark was not in trouble when I voted him. Even tpein himself said he was “loterally in no danger”. You’re saying I only jumped on when he was already dead. Tpein is saying I only voted cos there wasn’t any danger. Which is it?

Your timeline and narrative are both completely false

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Whats your read on Lethal btw

Also Poyser rn
Lethal is null, I haven't really read him (which is probably because he didn't make much of an impact with me (thinking that over though that's a red flag lmfao)), and Poyser I'm still leaning town. I just don't think he does what the prevailing theory Ace is putting on him as it has a lot of assumptions about his play.

I think John is overall the best play.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
When barry was talking about lynching both Ekko and juice I literally told him to flip Ekko and lynch smark lel

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
When barry was talking about lynching both Ekko and juice I literally told him to flip Ekko and lynch smark lel
Both you and Chris were very adamant about Smark, I don't know why this is in dispute. :lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I did, and that is why after being right with Mando and Smark, I feel confident about Poyser, John too tbh.
How in the fuck you thinking me smark and John are all aligned :mj4

Unbelievable. Have you read a single one of my posts this game?