WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I defended a townie
Pushed a Wolf
Pushed a probable townie which by the way is by no means confirmed yet

Wolfy behaviour? Get to fuck pal

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Bro this is shit lmao

I’m scum with mando and Shawn. So I like all mando’s posts to trigger his role that makes myself look bad if he dies.

Just like I said.
Smark did the same.
Liked madaloreans post and then he flipped scum....
Me thinks yall just didn't think about it.
Your "scum would never like mandos post" claim is literally debunked.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just like I said.
Smark did the same.
Liked madaloreans post and then he flipped scum....
Me thinks yall just didn't think about it.
Your "scum would never like mandos post" claim is literally debunked.
I didn’t say scum would never, I said I wouldn’t

I’m literally the best scum player left in the section pal. Was I sloppy when i wiped the floor with you a few games ago? No lol. I don’t do sloppy shit. Doesn’t mean I win all the time or don’t get caught but you’re not catching me off something dumb.

I literally talk my teammates through posts and write posts for them all the time. I could have easily gotten him 5 likes just by telling him funny stuff to say. And I’ll tell you something else, if I was on that scum team, smark would also have 0 likes on his posts. Because it’s fucking stupid

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
You right I’m a terrible mafia player

Mando needs 5 likes in the whole phase so me and smark decided to give him 12

Good job fella

Wonder why smark stopped liking at 5 :hmm

Nope.
He didn't stop.
Also you saying smark is a terrible mafia player?
For liking mandos posts?
Like I said.
Yall didnt think about it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That said, smark might have gone back and added his likes after he knew he was about to die. Which would be smart play! Shame you can’t get time stamps on likes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nope.
He didn't stop.
Also you saying smark is a terrible mafia player?
For liking mandos posts?
Like I said.
Yall didnt think about it.
Yes, I am saying that

Ace said smark gave mando 5 likes. The exact amount he needed

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Wait I'm sussed for two likes? How'd Mando die? Who I btw voted to die. Also do we know if it's pure likes or any emotes? Cause TPein all about those laughs for trying to point fingers based on likes.

I've been doing my damndest to pay attention but things at work have been stupid. But I don't see myself as having any alignments mostly through absence more than anything else. I just don't see how I'm scum based on game play.

Not sure why Grim has me as scum, but I believe he's probably town and just trying to gauge how I react to the vote. He's been fairly clear in his train of thought so far and nothings stuck out as a red flag. Same for Chris.

I find it funny I have a vote on me, we have Tpein voting back and forth on Mando as if his scum team told him he screwed up. His game play is always weird as hell though so who knows.

Had Ace desperately trying to buddy up to people. Trying to paint me as his counter. I still think he's some kind of indie and these things he's got to get done get him the win solo.

Pein doesn't look good to me, Ace Looks worse

Vote Ace

• Haha
Reactions: T-Pein™

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I’m literally the best scum player left in the section pal.

wtk.png

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wait I'm sussed for two likes? How'd Mando die? Who I btw voted to die. Also do we know if it's pure likes or any emotes? Cause TPein all about those laughs for trying to point fingers based on likes.

I've been doing my damndest to pay attention but things at work have been stupid. But I don't see myself as having any alignments mostly through absence more than anything else. I just don't see how I'm scum based on game play.

Not sure why Grim has me as scum, but I believe he's probably town and just trying to gauge how I react to the vote. He's been fairly clear in his train of thought so far and nothings stuck out as a red flag. Same for Chris.

I find it funny I have a vote on me, we have Tpein voting back and forth on Mando as if his scum team told him he screwed up. His game play is always weird as hell though so who knows.

Had Ace desperately trying to buddy up to people. Trying to paint me as his counter. I still think he's some kind of indie and these things he's got to get done get him the win solo.

Vote Ace
This is a monumentally huge overreaction lol

Reactions: CraigPelton

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

Vote Ace

@Poyser thoughts on john and John thoughts on poyser?

I find it weird that poyser is completely dismissing the like angle.
Would mafia have their godfather himself do all the liking?
Cmon now.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Cmon now.
But smark DID give him 5 likes. That’s literally all he needed. So why would anybody else give him likes when they’re not needed? You’re legit making no sense

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

Cmon now.

I think Poyser was legitimate liking the posts.
Kekw