WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You gotta cook the sausages first and then roll em into the crescent roll before baking them until their the sweet slightly crispy golden brown. The smaller the better usually, I make them more bite sized
crescent roll? man are pigs in blankets different in america?

here its just a small sausage wrapped in a bit of bacon. you're fucking up a classic

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
crescent roll? man are pigs in blankets different in america?

here its just a small sausage wrapped in a bit of bacon. you're fucking up a classic
North America always messing with food recipes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
On a serious note I was worried when I realised the game had started and by the time I get here I'd have missed almost 20 hours of play but looks like it was almost all food talk lmao

sus

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Finished 6 pages and when smark said it had side tracked the thread all day it kinda weirded me out. I wasn’t checking timestamps and kinda assumed it all happened in the first couple of hours. Probably at least one scum there that was happy contributing whilst the subject matter was soft. I’ll analyse it a bit deeper once I’ve finished catching up later

tho Tommy gets a pass for being the first and saying it’s related to roll. Seemed like a fairly towny progression

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’d expect townies to get some food banter out of their system and wanna move on to the game, which is why I was surprised it had lasted for several hours

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Not much to go on due to the lack of non-food related posts (although holy fuck not liking mashed potatoes is an absolutely wild stance).

Tommy came off well in that interaction with Ekko, wanting some justification for that route before he put a vote down. Conversely, Tweet coming in and just throwing down a vote and then offering little else has me casting an eye his way slightly.

I am finding it hard to read Ekko’s play as either someone who wants to get things going or someone who just wants to lynch someone for the sake of lynching someone. The latter would have him raising some red flags for me.

Reactions: Lethal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m definitely monitoring who isn’t posting at all. I just know in the last game when I was town, I got caught up in a couple “make something happen” trains and we mislynched.
Mislynching day 1 isnt the end of the world though. D1 is largely a massive stab in the dark and ekko is right, you have to force something to happen. Mislynching is better than nothing happening because it gives reactions/actions and the flip which we can use to analyse what happened

Reactions: Lethal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Uh, I never intended to ask your reason lol, Tommy asked for it. I personally didn't care that you voted me, but your answer to Tommy felt pretty weird to me, because there's a million things you could have possibly said but, "Grim's quiet in this discussion about food" is certainly... an explanation?
What did you want him to reply lol? "oh ive got nothing at all but i want to place a vote"?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Quite literally, "I want to go this direction, get some discussion going", or "I wanna see how he reacts", and I wouldn't have even batted an eye lol
breh you dont tell someone you're voting you just wanna see how he reacts

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:deandre

Oh man a Day 1 Juice vote. This can only ever go so well.

(Not saying the vote is necessarily bad, btw but the consequencea that could following a wagon could be disastrous lol)
Super weird post my friend

What did you think of juice proposing a random D1 lynch of Ekko?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I won’t be entertaining Juice day 1. If she’s scum it’ll come out in proper order. Let’s not be lazy and predictable.
Eh think this is pretty lazy as it gives you an excuse to avoid giving a thought on her one way or the other

Do you have a read on her at all?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
fwiw i have both juice and barry as TOWN leans

Juice because I dont think she suggests a random d1 lynch of ekko as scum here, i think she knows that could bring down a whole load of shite on her that i dont see her wanting to deal with as scum, when she knows shes an easy lynch. Feels like it comes way more from a townie "i cba dealing with this dude this game" place. That said ofc rando lynches are bad and ekko is a good player so he'd never be a good random D1 lynch

Barry because I think his posts kinda show he's not thinking shit through before he's posting it, which he does try to do more as scum. Also he initially tried to dismiss ekko fairly calmly when the vote was initially thrown down rather than panicking, which struck me as kinda townie

obligatory its early and they're not that strong etc

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote ekko

lets get it. hard to explain but he feels off to me. seems way less chaotic and manic than he usually does i guess is a good way to put it. vote on barry seemed a little calculated to me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
damn, miss all my cool mod buttons ngl