WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I tried to change it a second time, but Magic had already quoted it, so I changed it back.

If you note the timestamp, last edit is after his post.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
where the QT mafia chats at?

Showtime

Reaction score
Odo gonna odo
I mean most people won't just back off
I think that era is mostly dead. The grand majority of players now are a lot more flexible n do back off when presented with sensible counter points
breh if i wasnt literally against junk/peter with no alternatives youd have come for me for coming at you, let's be real. that era never dies.
Nah I questioned ur logic on a few things but even outside Junk ,Peter (which is a logical reason to read u town regardless of weird reads ) . There's always going to be some friction and disagreement but no towny worth his salt stick to only his reads and doesn't listen to others. Ur not special Magic, sorry lol
i never said im special, but that era wasn't a result of a few bad apples either. put town in a game they're doing bad in and they'll be at their necks.

btw jeffrey, i was RIGHT

:kobe3

1) people don't back off, sensible points or not. they get paranoid and do things that cause others to get upset.

2) people were starting to question me towards the end even with junk/peter/tweet dead and for literally no reason because ive never bussed like that.

3) PUT TOWN IN A GAME THEY'RE DOING BAD IN AND THEY'LL BE AT EACH OTHER'S NECKS.

10/10 prediction. mafia is the same everywhere. when town is doing good, since most people are town, most of the game is happy.

when town starts doing bad, people lack accountability, and so they go at each other while everything is falling apart.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This dude making a post game case but says he doesn't have time to play regularly :pogba

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
There’s like 30 players I’ve once seen act toxic and I’ve played another place where I’ve never seen a major bitch down. Mafia can bring out frustration in anyone, but the idea that some people aren’t worse is just false.

Showtime

Reaction score
This dude making a post game case but says he doesn't have time to play regularly :pogba

1) it took less than 5 minutes to make that post

2) i dont like impacting the game negatively. if i havent read the full game, if i get those big cases wrong i feel bad. i felt bad getting cp lynched because it doesn't happen like that unless i make it happen. i did it while he was in his sleep because if he was scum it would be the best move. but he flipped town, that's shitty. everyone is wrong sometimes, but being wrong like that is just shitty. it is partly why i took a step back too because i dont want to repeatedly do it(then the wang/tfw lynches weren't optimal so i started stepping up again).

3) expectations are a bitch. i was busy this game too, but would put hours into properly catching up, but i played day 1 properly, night 2, day 3, then night 5. day 3 was the infamous cp lynch, then wang and tfw got lynched. i didn't do much with that because i simply wasn't around, but even after being on peter/junk's case and then tweet towards the end of his life, i was losing the benefit of town for being town. it gets kinda hard to play with that expectation that if you're not involved every phase you might be scum even with overwhelming evidence to the contrary(aka peter/junk).

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
1) it took less than 5 minutes to make that post

2) i dont like impacting the game negatively. if i havent read the full game, if i get those big cases wrong i feel bad. i felt bad getting cp lynched because it doesn't happen like that unless i make it happen. i did it while he was in his sleep because if he was scum it would be the best move. but he flipped town, that's shitty. everyone is wrong sometimes, but being wrong like that is just shitty. it is partly why i took a step back too because i dont want to repeatedly do it(then the wang/tfw lynches weren't optimal so i started stepping up again).

3) expectations are a bitch. i was busy this game too, but would put hours into properly catching up, but i played day 1 properly, night 2, day 3, then night 5. day 3 was the infamous cp lynch, then wang and tfw got lynched. i didn't do much with that because i simply wasn't around, but even after being on peter/junk's case and then tweet towards the end of his life, i was losing the benefit of town for being town. it gets kinda hard to play with that expectation that if you're not involved every phase you might be scum even with overwhelming evidence to the contrary(aka peter/junk).
tbf you were dark blue for everyone until your death no? people suspected you of being indie more than being mafia

you never had more than 2 votes on you the entire game. clearly none suspected you imo outside of just a bit of shade here and there lol

Showtime

Reaction score
tbf you were dark blue for everyone until your death no? people suspected you of being indie more than being mafia

you never had more than 2 votes on you the entire game. clearly none suspected you imo outside of just a bit of shade here and there lol

lol no. again this is a best case scenario game and it still was giving people paranoia, which didnt make any sense.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
lol no. again this is a best case scenario game and it still was giving people paranoia, which didnt make any sense.
there was no reason to be paranoid as town because u kept delivering scum lmao
even if u were scum then good job keep bussing ur scummates for us and we will be happy :thumbs:

the mafia should be the ones paranoid lol

Status
Not open for further replies.