WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
@Dr_Professor83 what's your problem with Jobber Doink btw? Seemed to make fine points re: Juice and Jonny

Don’t like this early post. It’s his first “real” post of the game. Meaningless speculation that goes nowhere, an excuse, and then a non answer. He said a bunch of stuff and none of it was accomplishing anything or taking any kind of stance.

Don’t like it when someone uses a lot of words to say nothing.
I haven't gotten a chance to read much.

I'm a bit confused cause red/green christmas factions and at first thought it meant a brawl, but looks like there is also a threat to both so we gotta take them out. Not sure what we can go on right now though, theres to much shit to read and not enough time to do it :/

Honestly, I don't know whos the worst person to call out here.
Here’s some of this other content.

Asks question about wagon. No further comment or shown interest in it. No opinion:
Makes sense, also why so many people piling on junkette this early?
Talks about Ekko being a liar but doesn’t come to any helpful conclusion with it:
Oh god did ekko make a bullshit lie again early on and is saying he's using it to out mafia?
Ekko does this shit all the time, he ends up getting lynched for it to as scum or town, I dont get why he keeps doing it. It drives me nuts cause know no information he gives can be trusted.
Here he makes the aforementioned Juice/Johnny post but it’s in response to someone specifically calling them out. So it can also be seen as more of a piggy back. He’d get points if he was actually the one to bring them up himself.
I haven't seen Juices reason, but Jonnys reasoning was "bitter about last game" or someshit which is weird to put on someone who was currently leading, at least to me anyways.
More questions but there’s no indication he cares about the answers. It looks like he’s just trying to “be doing something

It may as well be empty posts when it comes to shaping this game:
what in the world are you fing doing?
Doesn't like being lynched?
At least this is some kind of a preference but it doesn’t do anything to make me town read him. It either makes me wonder if maybe Juice is a scum mate he’s trying to soft defend while maintaining a distance or if Johnny is a scum mate he’s trying to distance from by showing preference for Johnny while not pushing him
I dislike Jonny more then Juice TBH, at least from my standpoint. His reasoning and it being his second and last post. Asking what he missed, then poop lynch junk.

Basically he looks like he’s trying to post without moving the game state any and his only real post reading anyone in the game looks more like a possible distancing attempt from other scummy players more than any kind of game solving.

He’s ignored almost everything else in the game and hasn’t shared any thoughts on anybody but those 2. Which is weird bc obviously he’s keeping up enough to have some thoughts on them.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Actually there is really no Juice distance. It’s just a Juice soft defense if anything. He never actually has anything to say about Juice.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Wouldn't you rather follow on Juice given that we're well into the second half of Day
See Jeff it's stuff like this. Just trying to prod everything to push to a lynch

Reactions: Lethal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
See Jeff it's stuff like this. Just trying to prod everything to push to a lynch
ya i feel u. i just want juice to claim though :pour

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
why as town would you have to worry about it at all?

honestly repet you are giving me some srs scum vibes.

there isn't sticking out with your play and that's basically what i dislike, it all reads as really safe play to avoid you getting in trouble for anything.

you've essentially avoided controversial players that are likely to get themselves mislynched if they're town(i.e. junk/sky) without clearly commenting it but not necessarily defending them either. your town reads are safe and while you're not voting with the grain you're definitely not pushing your wagons much either. you laid a vote on t-pein and went nowhere with it and now youre voting barry and not going anywhere it. so yes, it's against the grain, but what's the point of being against the grain if you're not doing anything while being against the grain?

you gave jeff a straight forward town read basically based on involvement, which is fine i guess, but the one for me is a bit more hazardous. i'm nowhere near outside of my scum range as far as im aware and you are probably aware it isn't the best bet to give me any type of town read early on, no?
:WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.