WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
jeff and alco voted tpein yesterday

do u know it was lylo if we lynched tpein?

There is only 3 of you left....

The whol last two phases have been poorly played by you if you're town, you dragged things out on Jeff when we only had 2 votes left. lynching jeff so late was game over.

Honestly you were probably 2nd after Alco on everyones POE, so lynching Jeff made it so end of phase it would be the top two POE's left, you and alco.

Tpein was 3rd at this point but that was due to sky being confirmed town and Jeff being confirmed survivor.

The only reason I can see that you deflected from Alco, which almost everyone was agreed on to Jeff is to keep alco alive long enough for the PoE end game to keep you 2nd and him 1st regardless of who died.

Alco didn't even push to lynch jeff, only you lol, seems to be a saving tactic to me at that point, and if you aren't the 3rd scum and its alco or tpein then you f'd up big time.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You literally said I was a goner and "gg" etc lmao

Then the next two posts you all of a sudden go for Jeff. I practically had the rope around my neck man, c'mon. Stop horsing around.
yea he got absolutely rekt

all i had to do is look at his track record and bring what he did in the other days

all of it is lynching townies

guys scum af

Alco

Reaction score

The whol last two phases have been poorly played by you if you're town, you dragged things out on Jeff when we only had 2 votes left. lynching jeff so late was game over.

Honestly you were probably 2nd after Alco on everyones POE, so lynching Jeff made it so end of phase it would be the top two POE's left, you and alco.

Tpein was 3rd at this point but that was due to sky being confirmed town and Jeff being confirmed survivor.

The only reason I can see that you deflected from Alco, which almost everyone was agreed on to Jeff is to keep alco alive long enough for the PoE end game to keep you 2nd and him 1st regardless of who died.

Alco didn't even push to lynch jeff, only you lol, seems to be a saving tactic to me at that point, and if you aren't the 3rd scum and its alco or tpein then you f'd up big time.
This guy makes a ton of sense.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

tpein was second in sky and jeff PoE
even alco wanted tpein

ur stats are faulty

they killed sky cuz she wanted alco gone

and now watch i get voted instead od him after 5 days if him surviving

Alco

Reaction score
yea he got absolutely rekt

all i had to do is look at his track record and bring what he did in the other days

all of it is lynching townies

guys scum af
No you said GG to me lmao. Then two posts later you go after Jeff for ????? reasons

Alco

Reaction score
tpein was second in sky and jeff PoE
even alco wanted tpein

ur stats are faulty

they killed sky cuz she wanted alco gone

and now watch i get voted instead od him after 5 days if him surviving
Last time I checked only one vote has been cast and it's your vote on me ;-)

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
why would alco push jeff if hes with him :nah2

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Last time I checked only one vote has been cast and it's your vote on me ;-)
sky said to lynch u when shes dead
she wanted to vote u
i want to vote u

tpein probably wants to vote me and blaze can go either way

u obviously wont kill any of tpein or blaze so they can swing to me

meh/10

Alco

Reaction score
Sky was basically the last confirmed town left, that's why she was killed. It's not that hard.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Because he wasn't? and considering how much bloody busing on this site happens, why wouldn't he? Scum were busing each other all freaking game!
becuse it was lylo. no reason to bus

jeff decided to buy more time by lynching u and juice first
then when it came time to lynch alco he took backseat and started setting up me and tpein for lynches

if both of them are together u know game ends yesterdsy if we mislynch right?

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
inb4 blaze is last scum and just playing indie as a clueless town :D

But seriously ekko,

Your play the last 2 phaes were scummy, you have to admit that, more so then anyone else left in the game, even Jeff. The Juice lynch was juice being weird and he wasn't the only one on that train, the Me lynch, again not only one pushing me, but your flipflop made no sense at all in the end, using dice to determine your lynch vote? weird play
then the push on jeff when Alco was up, if you were pretty sure jeff and alco were teamies, You would lynch the unconfirmed one because if he flipped indie and game continued then you know for sure to lynch Jeff, if he flipped town well yeah that sucks, but you'd be in the same situation as you are now but with 2 indies alive instead of 1. Legit was weird play to change the lynch so soon.

Again, if you aren't the last indie, your play last 2 phases are pretty bad then.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Sky was basically the last confirmed town left, that's why she was killed. It's not that hard.
but she also wanted to vote u

being confirmed doesnt matter today this is probably the last day

u need to keep those who will vote with u alive and kill those who will vote on u

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
becuse it was lylo. no reason to bus

jeff decided to buy more time by lynching u and juice first
then when it came time to lynch alco he took backseat and started setting up me and tpein for lynches

if both of them are together u know game ends yesterdsy if we mislynch right?

Then you should question why Jeff would be fine lynching Alco to hammer it because if Alco was his indie mate, then that means he woulda been the next to get lynched after Alco.

Status
Not open for further replies.