WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Finally caught up in this game lol. Read all 50+ pages in one go.

Think Ekko, Showdown, Blaze, Sky, and Junk all look town.

Scum read Jobber and Juice.
Slightly scum read Lethal, Johnny, and Doddsy.

I’d be happy with a Jobber or Juice lynch.

I think Ekko’s point about the lie detect is correct even if I don’t love his specific suggestions. I’d rather lie detect something that is useful but not some scum would automatically know with TMI.

“I am town with a preventive role” or something similar seems like a good pick to me.

:mj

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
What's your stance on him giving me an easy town read for "persisting on" a player I didn't really persist on? For reference, I posted this

Which led Tweet to opine as a reason to read me town:
A weak read which raises a flag, but town can give weak reads. I like to ISO people. When I inevitably ISO Tweet if I keep seeing little flags like that then it’s a problem lol. He’s already got several flags, but I still like some of his posts I remember seeing toward Ekko.

These little flags are all the more reason not to give him a toss up question like “I am town“ to lie detect where he can just use TMI freely.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
you gave jeff a straight forward town read basically based on involvement, which is fine i guess, but the one for me is a bit more hazardous. i'm nowhere near outside of my scum range as far as im aware and you are probably aware it isn't the best bet to give me any type of town read early on, no?

I like this point a lot tbh

I said "Magic is probably town, which is nice." Very obviously stream-of-conscious reaction to what I had seen early on from a player I've felt more comfortable reading the last five or so games I've played with him.

What am I supposed to do there, ignore his posts? Say "Hoooo boy, guys. Here comes one of the GOATs of Mafia. No one knows what alignment he could be! Don't believe anything you read! Just... better w-watch out, man!"?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
He’s our greatest champion.
giphy.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
speaking of tpein tho.

no day0 read
no dino gifs

this brings me great sadness

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I said "Magic is probably town, which is nice." Very obviously stream-of-conscious reaction to what I had seen early on from a player I've felt more comfortable reading the last five or so games I've played with him.

What am I supposed to do there, ignore his posts? Say "Hoooo boy, guys. Here comes one of the GOATs of Mafia. No one knows what alignment he could be! Don't believe anything you read! Just... better w-watch out, man!"?

this popped me

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score

I mean, I've already addressed it?

It basically boils down to him suggesting I was "avoiding controversial players" by not trying to referee Sky vs. Ekko on Day 1, which is... I mean, I can't vouch that it's 100% par for the course from me every single game, but it's gotta at least be in the upper 90s.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Hey doddsy who do you think we should lynch

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ok so I was walking along a beach last night and this strange metallic object encrusted with barnacles washed up on to the shore, I picked it up, looked it over and it appeared to be an old oil lamp but I couldn't be sure because of all the barnacles on it. So I tried getting rid of the barnacles and they came off surprisingly easy just from rubbing on the metal. Now here's where things get interesting

It was an old oil lamp, or more precisely is was a magic lamp known to hold wish granting djinns inside and when I rubbed the lamp smoke poured out of the spout and coalesced into a figure that looked just like Will Smith but blue and this figure said to me "You have 3 wishes"

My 1st wish was for everyone to have a merry christmas, my 2nd wish was for everyone to have a happy new year, my 3rd wish was to know Junkette's alignment in this mafia game. The genie said "are you sure? These are pretty shit wishes" and I'm like "yes I'm sure, just do your job and fuck off back into your bottle" and the genie was like "whatever" and granted the wishes

And that's how I know Junkette is town
this is your casual typical christmas in australia

Status
Not open for further replies.