WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and if he flips indy well we win, seems like the same thing :p. but yes i guess u can say the same flipping alco. only dif is then i dont get scared about a dev role

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
what if we lynch ekko here and he flips town @Dr_Professor83 , what would u think then?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
why is jobber town

> transparency is the best town trait ever and jobber was very transparent this game since day 2. he tested tpeins claim and got confirmed by tpein as someone who sent a message.
> he shot mafia when he got a gun instead of shooting a towny and lying about it to buy himself 1 extra phase
> he outed his role from very early in the game which should of made him a prime target for mafia, yet they never ever pushed or copped him. if he had such a powerful role as indie he wouldnt of target tpein n1 cuz of the PGO claim and he would of instead beem quiet about his usage or target someone else.
> he would of also lied about his role and not claim developer since that brings unwanted attention his way as indie even from town given that lots of people specualte an indie devloper.

reasons why he could be scum:

> his role is scummy if u look at it with no context without taking into account how he piloted it
> he didnt really make much enemies with mafia for most of the game. he was more reactive than proactive but ive seen him play this as town as well

anyway do same for alco pls

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’d put a lot of trust in his reads. When we’ve both been town he’s usually right on end game.
no i could be wrong
but i want u guys to convince me why i am wrong

so far u arent doing a good job

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and i suppose follow up would be that still just leaves doink up in the air and hoping hes town until 2 to 3 phases? hmm.

still just ends up coming down to alco or doink really and i wouldnt want it to be doink, we lynch alco, hes town, and then were once again stuck thinking between ekko and doink. seems much easier to pick between alco and ekko tomorrow then ekko and doink to me but mb im incorrect

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’d put a lot of trust in his reads. When we’ve both been town he’s usually right on end game.
so basically from what im understanding, ur either lynching doink today or in 2 more days yea? because if we lynch alco and he flips town ur going to want to lynch ekko

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
I still don’t understand why a hostile indie messages T-Pein dude. I can’t shake it that that’s townie af.

I want to lynch Also first.

Vote Lynch Alco

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Never underestimate players doing bad plays but aight. Good luck . Hope yr right because if it's doink I'm b pretty loud lol

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
so basically from what im understanding, ur either lynching doink today or in 2 more days yea? because if we lynch alco and he flips town ur going to want to lynch ekko
I lean toward Ekko on an Alco town flip if he keeps feeling weird.

I’m starting to think it’s probably just between Alco/Ekko. My gut just tells me it’s not Jobber with his play + his attitude.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
jeff if u think jobber had townie reactions why were u voting him earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.