WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
We’re approaching the stage where we need all cards on the table. I still have to decide who I want to lynch, and I’m not going to be comfortable blind following someone’s reasons if they can’t give them.

So if you don’t want to say to avoid influencing night actions then fine. But you can’t blame me for not sheeping on the basis of “trust me bro I have a plan.”

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
We’re approaching the stage where we need all cards on the table. I still have to decide who I want to lynch, and I’m not going to be comfortable blind following someone’s reasons if they can’t give them.

So if you don’t want to say to avoid influencing night actions then fine. But you can’t blame me for not sheeping on the basis of “trust me bro I have a plan.”
[/QUOTE]
Meant to quote @Sky

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
u guys should listen to everyone before even voting imo, but maybe im missing what sky is sayin here

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Sky from my calculations - is the only person who isn't in anyone's PoE really - so is basically your team leader

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
u guys should listen to everyone before even voting imo, but maybe im missing what sky is sayin here
Dude I know everyone left has to be town, so it’s insane they want to rush the day away.

Speed running days hardly ever ends well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
id have slowed down last phase had certain things not happened but hey, they did. im thinking of even just rereading day1 while u guys decide wtv u want to do. with a night kill back on the table and not an arsonist, i see no reason why the coal is even a factor btw :draper2 but this will likely be ignored

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
stop answering me with what ifs and self wifoms followed by telling me to just go ahead. it should be difficult for u to tell me what u have done as town outside of ur usage, provide me with where u want to go next and move on. uve done nothing so far but try to yell at me as to why im wrong about u and have made 0 attempts at anything else but defendurself. with no votes on u. explain to me why im wrong to not be impressed by this defence????

Then don't ignore things and just focus on others.

Who is yelling at you? I'm pointing out your flawed thinking and view on things and saying I'll laugh at you when you're proven wrong. Thats not yelling, stop taking things personal there mate.

Yeah I defend myself from asinine reasoning on the fact you felt me not just agreeing to get lynched makes me look bad. Then debating you on that makes me look even badder somehow, it a bizarre town play to just go "yeah you can lynch me to help" since it won't actually help to much. When I questioned that you on calling that bad, you twisted it around into something that it wasn't on how I was arguing with you on something else. I was questioning your reasoning on why town shouldn't point out reasons not to lynch, but you ignored that and painted it as something bad by me not just agreeing with it.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
id have slowed down last phase had certain things not happened but hey, they did. im thinking of even just rereading day1 while u guys decide wtv u want to do. with a night kill back on the table and not an arsonist, i see no reason why the coal is even a factor btw :draper2 but this will likely be ignored
Definitely something I’m considering.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
p much has to be exactly doink or ekko and ekko come too far and looked too towny. but again. i wont be voting for a while and will likely only hammer

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Then don't ignore things and just focus on others.

Who is yelling at you? I'm pointing out your flawed thinking and view on things and saying I'll laugh at you when you're proven wrong. Thats not yelling, stop taking things personal there mate.

Yeah I defend myself from asinine reasoning on the fact you felt me not just agreeing to get lynched makes me look bad. Then debating you on that makes me look even badder somehow, it a bizarre town play to just go "yeah you can lynch me to help" since it won't actually help to much. When I questioned that you on calling that bad, you twisted it around into something that it wasn't on how I was arguing with you on something else. I was questioning your reasoning on why town shouldn't point out reasons not to lynch, but you ignored that and painted it as something bad by me not just agreeing with it.
What is this post? Really doesn't suggest any valid reason why you're town

Status
Not open for further replies.