WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Lol, you want me to read the game and respond to things, then I give the responses and since its not

"Please yes kill me so you can lazy your way outta this instead of thinking about it"

Is bad? Right.....

Its not about surviving its about trying to narrow the actual list of people to lynch to give us better odds to win. You can just start rando lynching but that tends to end up bad usually because you aren't actually trying to figure things out instead its just leeroy jenkins this shit.

Top three lynch targets. GO

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lol, you want me to read the game and respond to things, then I give the responses and since its not

"Please yes kill me so you can lazy your way outta this instead of thinking about it"

Is bad? Right.....

Its not about surviving its about trying to narrow the actual list of people to lynch to give us better odds to win. You can just start rando lynching but that tends to end up bad usually because you aren't actually trying to figure things out instead its just leeroy jenkins this shit.
im trying to narrow ppl by gauging ur answers, the hell are u on about dude. this is literally how mafia works. i ask u questions, and i try to see if ur lying or why ur saying things. why are u reacting this way, im not even voting u...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think we just need to lynch the 3rd indie and I'm not sold its him anymore? He's clearly still in POE obviously but I'm confused on the current wanting to lynch him just for that reason. Since scum doesn't seem to have tracked him, I've really cooled off on the idea of him being the indy we want
then thats perfectly fine !

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also maybe read every read and point ive made about u doink before u rant about the validity of my questioning lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also the more I think he's town the more I think we should obviously see what he develops tonight bc it could help lol gonna be hilarious to bring this post back up if he is the indy and gains something OP af tonight tho :heston

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also the more I think he's town the more I think we should obviously see what he develops tonight bc it could help lol gonna be hilarious to bring this post back up if he is the indy and gains something OP af tonight tho :heston
well regardless we lynch off play vs roles in most play. u cant be using him getting a better role as a reason not to lynch unles u consider the role scummy looking as well. not saying the read is wrong but id be careful just leaving things to chance lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but yes if u think hes town then thats obviously null and we shouldnt lynch him regardless lol

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
There are 10 left. 8 town 1 Jeff 1 more indie.

If indie can kill every night then we have at least 3 mislynchs before it’s MyLo.

By then it would be 2/1/1

Literally no reason to lynch what may be Town’s last good role first.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
im trying to narrow ppl by gauging ur answers, the hell are u on about dude. this is literally how mafia works. i ask u questions, and i try to see if ur lying or why ur saying things. why are u reacting this way, im not even voting u...

I'm questioning your reasoning on how it looks bad on someone trying to show you why they are town and why lynching them is bad. I don't even get that reasoning and I'm questioning it because again, just accepting death when you feel you can put a case on why lynching you doesn't help because it takes a town piece out is a weird thing to say as "it looks bad"

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
im personally fine with hanging juice first. i dont have much interest on alco, to me thats as dart throwy as lynching doink on role alone. play wise hes null tho so obvi poe

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
also maybe read every read and point ive made about u doink before u rant about the validity of my questioning lmao

Maybe read that I'm saying your reasoning for saying its bad for town to not want to get lynched is what I'm questioning.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm questioning your reasoning on how it looks bad on someone trying to show you why they are town and why lynching them is bad. I don't even get that reasoning and I'm questioning it because again, just accepting death when you feel you can put a case on why lynching you doesn't help because it takes a town piece out is a weird thing to say as "it looks bad"
not accepting death but accepting it as possibility vs a what looked somewhat hostile reaction. perhaps im reading that badly, but yes again, thats how mafia works , and since were looking for an indy that needs to stay alive at all costs it seems, yes, complete opposition to death can be seen as weird. it does to me. idaf if u dont agree tho, since yknow, ur in poe, im not and thats how things be atm

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I also have no problem with be lynched today either - although, I don't think Jeff realises is that - it makes the likelihood of him being lynch also increase when I flip town and we lose a ML

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and if were judging on play, lets not forget u skipped an entire phase yesterday too. lets not act like uve been NOTHING but town :p

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler