WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
regarding tpein as well, why claim his pgo is out if he's indy. surely ud want to detract scum shooting him (not thats it super likely but idk his whole gamble felt like batshit tpein town to me) but mb yall have better xp with his as indy
Yeah him claiming it’s a 1 shot makes me feel better about it being the truth. If he was lying, no reason to claim he’s out.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Jobber Doink would you be willing to be lynched today - to benefit the town?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
welcome to the thunderdome. early glances of the juice

k

:francis

:pour

k, tracks

more searching

this looks familiar to vote a few phases ago on barry. i dont like similar things.

oh ya?

right?

but im not? thats not what ur saying today :D

but ur tree stump aren't u? sliperonie?

HUH!

^^ what happened buddy??????
yet today, im a threat to town eh? WHY DO YOU LIE YOU HEATHEN!
so are survivors a risk or not? or is it only when it suits you :garrett
@Ekkologix u can go to that page and live read it too its not far back

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
repped in for blaine
Alco is Blaine’s sub. The coal giver.

I dunno much on blaine/Alco to be honest. I haven't looked at the,. We're at 597 pages into the game now and thats a lot of reading to check them out.

Juice I never felt was scummy all game and even used their reads to reinforce my decision to redirect smark to blaze.

I dunno on Blaze, Its just something off about him that made me not really believe him.

Tpein/Dr. Prof is the same reasons as before really, though Dr. Is playing more looking into things right now.

Jeff what is your wincon anyways?

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
I feel like everything we are saying rn basically brings us to Alco then Juice.

Chris is a wildcard I guess. We basically just knew he wasn’t mafia. But if his neighbor chat is some arsonist shit like has been speculated then I think he wouldn’t have a night kill right? So we just refuse to let Chris make it to super late game so he can’t blow everyone up if we can’t find the indie lol.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I dunno much on blaine/Alco to be honest. I haven't looked at the,. We're at 597 pages into the game now and thats a lot of reading to check them out.

Juice I never felt was scummy all game and even used their reads to reinforce my decision to redirect smark to blaze.

I dunno on Blaze, Its just something off about him that made me not really believe him.

Tpein/Dr. Prof is the same reasons as before really, though Dr. Is playing more looking into things right now.

Jeff what is your wincon anyways?
I win by being alive when a faction meets their win condition.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
@Jobber Doink would you be willing to be lynched today - to benefit the town?

Layout how lynching me is to the benefit of town besides to eliminate a role/lower numbers.

There's 8 towns alive
2 indies.

If you REALLY think I'm the indie outta everyone else, then why, if you think its just to lower numbers or eliminate a role then that's dumb right now since we should be focusing on those who we think are the bad indie.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Layout how lynching me is to the benefit of town besides to eliminate a role/lower numbers.

There's 8 towns alive
2 indies.

If you REALLY think I'm the indie outta everyone else, then why, if you think its just to lower numbers or eliminate a role then that's dumb right now since we should be focusing on those who we think are the bad indie.
would you get lynched because i thought ur were bad indy AND wanted to confirm the lynch?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hard questions I know :p

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

There's 8 towns alive
2 indies.

Either you are the bad indie or you are just an acceptable loss via PoE

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
would you get lynched because i thought ur were bad indy AND wanted to confirm the lynch?

If you honestly thought I was indie and my reasons on why I'm not indie don't sway you then I'm not going to be able to do anything more to remove that reasoning. Honestly though it would be a bad move at this point since I'm fairly confident my reasonings point out to me not being indie.

Providing the Census that helped us figure out the odds here
Explaining my reasonings for my redirect action
Admitting I got a gun and asking for the obvious target and shooting that target

If I was indie that needed to kill everyone I would not be this forth coming on this sort of things because it would lower my odds of winning way to much, especially the gun one. Shoulda just let mafia shoot someone and pick another target myself.

So I think lynching me is a really dumb idea and doesn't help town and I've stated my case on why it is, if that doesnt convince you why its a bad lynch then nothing else will do so.

That answer the question well enough?

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Either you are the bad indie or you are just an acceptable loss via PoE
He’s literally the only dude still claiming a useful ability. If he’s less likely to be the indie than others then we do not want to lynch him first. He might develop something at night that can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.