WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The coal being gone doesn’t make any sense lol. Why did that role even exist if it disappears when Jeff finds it. I thought it would have a way to hurt scum if he’s town. So shouldn’t it hang around to possibly make it’s way to scum?

I thought it disappeared bc Zinger died not bc Jeff found it but I might be off on the timing

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
I’m starting to talk myself into T-Pein first but I want Ekko’s thoughts before that. Ekko knows T-Pein best.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
@Alco ask host if he can tell you what happens to the coal if the person holding it dies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The coal being gone doesn’t make any sense lol. Why did that role even exist if it disappears when Jeff finds it. I thought it would have a way to hurt scum if he’s town. So shouldn’t it hang around to possibly make it’s way to scum?
it ma yhave dissapeared when i rejected the offer initially. full discolure im still getting "u have not found the coal" messages even after i said "dont look, lol smark" or smth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I thought it disappeared bc Zinger died not bc Jeff found it but I might be off on the timing
oh ya that too , but it depends on haza resolution order. my role says "who holds it in the morning" so he would have had to receive it the night he got shot

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Only way I see someone not claiming to have it, is if they need the coal to do something. So that whole arsonist thing makes sense I suppose. :hmm which is why I wish people would have said who they was sending it to. Or at least hinted.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Only way I see someone not claiming to have it, is if they need the coal to do something. So that whole arsonist thing makes sense I suppose. :hmm which is why I wish people would have said who they was sending it to. Or at least hinted.
nah i understand why they wouldnt, if the only thing town knew it would do was allow me to join scum, id have kept quiet too fwiw

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
nah i understand why they wouldnt, if the only thing town knew it would do was allow me to join scum, id have kept quiet too fwiw
Okay true :lol

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Is there any merit in making Blaze prove his governor claim? Or will a no lynch just not be worth that?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
welcome to the thunderdome. early glances of the juice

and once again - on Day 1 of a game, people want to lynch me irrespective of my playstyle and content.

So if you hadn't guessed.

After softing very early on - I am of course the tree stump - which i softed in my very first post.

I am the Ghost of Christmas past - something I have already outed.

Honestly, I have just accepted people enjoy lynching me Day 1 irrespective of how I approach a game - so kek

Jolly Christmas Mafia

k

Literally no such thing as a Mafia aligned tree-stump, so anyone voting for me - just wants to kill town.

Ekko not happy with my contributions - whilst other players are less active and not offering anything, just sounds sussy.
:francis

The only person - who at any point, who seems to have 'defended me' was probably Jeff at one point. But no one has tried to protect me. Strange take

:pour
Someone is either an indie or a second mafia faction - and has to be Scrooge imo

based on the fact that I am the Ghost of Christmas past.

Ghost of Christmas Present and Future are surely also flavoured characters right?

k, tracks

Ghost of Christmas Present and Future should just claim, and clear yourself as town. Scrooge is going to end up being either 3rd party mafia or evil indie imo

more searching

fuck it UNVOTE
and i will VOTE: CP - although, I do this not to battle with the town - but I don't think he will flip mafia at all.

this looks familiar to vote a few phases ago on barry. i dont like similar things.
5z69l3.jpg

Stating you can still win with either side - doesn't make you a safe bet though, even if you are an indie. It means if things start going badly for town, - mafia can use you to tip the scales in their favour and give them an extra number.

oh ya?

What did Jeff say, about being approached to change teams?
right?

4th is a swing voter - so effectively can flip the majority.

but im not? thats not what ur saying today :D

Also - wouldn't Tree Stump have been great flavour for the Ashes of Cricket? Just saying. Another reason I think its a fake claim

but ur tree stump aren't u? sliperonie?

It is actually - not in mafia's favour to lynch 4th here - if he is just indie. And they certainly wouldn't bus him. Just a key note

HUH!

The difference between an outed indie like Jeff - is that the Survivor role, doesn't actually offer any hinderance to town nor was their any lie about offering a major service to benefit the town. Not all indies are equal
^^ what happened buddy??????

Reactions: Ekkologix

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yet today, im a threat to town eh? WHY DO YOU LIE YOU HEATHEN!

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
The difference between an outed indie like Jeff - is that the Survivor role, doesn't actually offer any hinderance to town nor was their any lie about offering a major service to benefit the town. Not all indies are equal
Out of everything Jeff just quoted, this is the thing that’s sketchy. It’s a ridiculous turn around in thought process today.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I honestly don't care if people want to lynch me - I've said on multiple occasions I don't mind being put on the chopping block for PoE. But I will just join a long list of MLs.

Whether I am right or wrong about Jeff - it doesn't matter. Because the fact that they are indie, means they are a risk. We have no means to guarantee Jeff is actually who they claim to be.
Actually its better to task risks, and look at people, even if you are wrong

Then simply stand on the sidelines and have little to no input.

The truth is - even If I am wrong about Jeff. At least I am trying to game solve. A lot of players - are not attempting to game solve at all, they are just existing.

so are survivors a risk or not? or is it only when it suits you :garrett

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I read that all - and had no idea what point you were making.

Status
Not open for further replies.