WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
main sus =/= main push

u just threw junk name around but never ACTUALLY got others to vote her and lynch her

and to prove it, you easily swapped to me the moment i started questioning u in day 1 so dont bullsht with the junk scum read. it was all fake

If you haven't noticed - people don't really listen or follow my reads. Even when I've been proven right, that Fourth was lying about their flavour and role

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Also this is my first game in literally months - so you really expect my Day One, to be me featuring elite play? I am a mid-tier player at best

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If you haven't noticed - people don't really listen or follow my reads. Even when I've been proven right, that Fourth was lying about their flavour and role
the issue with this is

1. half the people voting wang were also proven right at some point or another, and/or are more or less more confirmed and credible than u will ever be this game
2. you wasted the entire day on a claimed indie, and never once in your case did u try to iso him against the flipped scum, or iso wang and show us why he is town. ur contribution is pretty faked juice. its not impactful.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
the issue with this is

1. half the people voting wang were also proven right at some point or another, and/or are more or less more confirmed and credible than u will ever be this game
2. you wasted the entire day on a claimed indie, and never once in your case did u try to iso him against the flipped scum, or iso wang and show us why he is town. ur contribution is pretty faked juice. its not impactful.

You are going to have to refresh me what iso means.

But calling me fake - LOL. When I flip town, you are just going to have to admit how wrong you have been

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
you are only redeemable if TFW flips mafia

which is why again

we have TFW guess sky then we lynch her. If TFW does not leave game, then hes mafia and we lynch him, and you look better

else if hes really an indie and leaves the game, then you are really in trouble juice

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Do you win if you predict yourself and then get lynched :bosque

Yeah, but it feels like a waste to lynch me tomorrow rather than us doing somebody in POE and clearing me up at the same time? You'd only see my flip in that scenario, but you'd get confirmation I was legit anyway if we do what Ekko said.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I am in no trouble at all - I have been honest about my role and flavour since Day one. You are just a bad judge of character - but you've never played with me before, so I forgive you this game

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Yeah, but it feels like a waste to lynch me tomorrow rather than us doing somebody in POE and clearing me up at the same time? You'd only see my flip in that scenario, but you'd get confirmation I was legit anyway if we do what Ekko said.

It wouldn't be a waste for you though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Oh damn really I kind of assumed there'd be a requirement where you couldn't be dead and win lol agreed probs a waste tho

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
It wouldn't be, but I'm trying to leave town with the most info when I leave the game.
But - if you don't win with town - then really this is just misplaced attachment rather than anything else.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
But - if you don't win with town - then really this is just misplaced attachment rather than anything else.

:shrug: There's nothing I can do when I'm not in the game lol, I just have to wait until the end to see. All I can do is pick somebody in POE and you can clear up two peeps tomorrow.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
The truth of the matter is that either Smark or Blaze need to be looked at with a fine toothcomb. I am confident at least one of them will flip mafia

• Wow
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
:shrug: There's nothing I can do when I'm not in the game lol, I just have to wait until the end to see. All I can do is pick somebody in POE and you can clear up two peeps tomorrow.
FYPOV - all you want at this point - is to not get killed during this night phase, and you can ask people to lynch you tomorrow to claim the win.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
you are only redeemable if TFW flips mafia

which is why again

we have TFW guess sky then we lynch her. If TFW does not leave game, then hes mafia and we lynch him, and you look better

else if hes really an indie and leaves the game, then you are really in trouble juice

The main crux of my point - has always been that TFW has the potential to be indie - that can be massively sided with mafia.
So him flipping indie - is something I already think will happen. But there is a chance, he might be mafia.

So saying, if he flips indie - then I am in trouble make no sense.

Perhaps you should "ACTUALLY" read my case together - and offer an insight about what I have said is wrong, rather than throwing things at a wall and hoping something will stick

Status
Not open for further replies.