WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
yo this is my Day 1 meta - I will never change

the-rock-eye-roll.gif

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Also, do not like Retep either, he's just blending in with his views as much as possible which is not something I feel he does as town

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Juice's open lack of effort is also very concerning

Unvote for the record
I was on Blaze way longer than I had him as a main suspect

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Vote: Junk

at this moment in time, only person that I would even be inclined to vote for.
Probably not my final vote though.

1640027793355.jpeg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:hmm getting a lil worried about this junk wagons participants . Got time for a vote count @Raidokken

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
why as town would you have to worry about it at all?

honestly repet you are giving me some srs scum vibes.

there isn't sticking out with your play and that's basically what i dislike, it all reads as really safe play to avoid you getting in trouble for anything.

you've essentially avoided controversial players that are likely to get themselves mislynched if they're town(i.e. junk/sky) without clearly commenting it but not necessarily defending them either. your town reads are safe and while you're not voting with the grain you're definitely not pushing your wagons much either. you laid a vote on t-pein and went nowhere with it and now youre voting barry and not going anywhere it. so yes, it's against the grain, but what's the point of being against the grain if you're not doing anything while being against the grain?

you gave jeff a straight forward town read basically based on involvement, which is fine i guess, but the one for me is a bit more hazardous. i'm nowhere near outside of my scum range as far as im aware and you are probably aware it isn't the best bet to give me any type of town read early on, no?

Tbf, he voted me, and I myself would categorize myself into that category, but yeah for the most part he's kinda avoided Sky entirely.

For what it's worth, I think Jeff is slight town myself since it's not just his involvement. His drive last game was shot since he was scum and he felt extremely uninvolved. Now reasonably, that could have been Jeff just not really caring for the theme of the game; but I think this game is a much-marked difference. He's not only involved, he's animated, he's pushing and pressing things he feels is relevant. For me, that's a very good sign.

Reactions: Showtime

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Mostly her take on Blaze and her putting some pressure on Junk
Still haven't changed this read? It's not really true, I don't feel I've put all that much pressure on Junk.

I have a feeling you had me town because it was a safe read at the time. You did stick to it now that Magic's put the cat among the pigeons, but if you hadn't shown up till now, I'd feel you'd claim to read me differently.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
why as town would you have to worry about it at all?

I meant cause it's Tweet.

It was poorly-phrased.

honestly repet you are giving me some srs scum vibes.

there isn't sticking out with your play and that's basically what i dislike, it all reads as really safe play to avoid you getting in trouble for anything.

you've essentially avoided controversial players that are likely to get themselves mislynched if they're town(i.e. junk/sky) without clearly commenting it but not necessarily defending them either. your town reads are safe and while you're not voting with the grain you're definitely not pushing your wagons much either. you laid a vote on t-pein and went nowhere with it and now youre voting barry and not going anywhere it. so yes, it's against the grain, but what's the point of being against the grain if you're not doing anything while being against the grain?

you gave jeff a straight forward town read basically based on involvement, which is fine i guess, but the one for me is a bit more hazardous. i'm nowhere near outside of my scum range as far as im aware and you are probably aware it isn't the best bet to give me any type of town read early on, no?

Sorry for giving obvious reads to obvious players?

Barry was getting town-read at the time (and is literally still getting town-read from you), so I'm not sure what your argument is here. I just don't want to fixate on a back-and-forth between two players who are a pain in the ass to read anyway and get mislynched all the time. It's not where I like to spend my energy.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
^ the theme was die hard, which I love. You're on the money the first time, just wasn't feeling playing scum last game at all

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP