WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also I can prove that I have zero vote this next day phase @Lethal Banks and that I will have a vote in 2 day phases. Does that sound like a mafia role?

I mean, double vote could’ve compensated for your negative utility

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Also - wouldn't Tree Stump have been great flavour for the Ashes of Cricket? Just saying. Another reason I think its a fake claim

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Like you can invest me but I would 100x rather we invest people who should actually be in a mafia POE.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yeah but Fourth went with it as well later on claiming the same thing jonny did, but then admits the lie later.

Well yeah, you would keep it the same but how conscious got him. A team would’ve held his nerve. See die hard for reference

I take it that doesn’t inspire you with much faith?
Nope. Makes me very uneasy. Town Jeff does the leg work himself (or town motivated Jeff in this case) and didn’t need to ‘vibe’ with others. I’m hoping it’s paranoia but I’m not dismissing anything when we’re in such a strong position

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Nope. Makes me very uneasy. Town Jeff does the leg work himself (or town motivated Jeff in this case) and didn’t need to ‘vibe’ with others. I’m hoping it’s paranoia but I’m not dismissing anything when we’re in such a strong position
I'm fine taking care of you, but I need to know ahead of time you know that because I don't want you to waste a shot.

Also, I assume you're thinking Jeff took them up on that offer he mentioned?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yes but the fluctuation tracks with my conditions list I gave. Which you don’t believe. But I can prove it.

Yes but I don’t trust your conditions list. It’s been an Indy role before on here, I just can’t remember the game

Like you can invest me but I would 100x rather we invest people who should actually be in a mafia POE.
You’re in my POE

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'm fine taking care of you, but I need to know ahead of time you know that because I don't want you to waste a shot.

Also, I assume you're thinking Jeff took them up on that offer he mentioned?
I’d rather you didn’t because I’m trusting our watcher to do the right thing and let me check off my chief suspect.

It’s not beyond Jeff to lie about refusing the offer. It’s very open wolf but he’s not shy of an open wolf.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Yes but I don’t trust your conditions list. It’s been an Indy role before on here, I just can’t remember the game

You’re in my POE
Okay but you’re proposing a scenario where I’m Tweet’s teammate not an indie lol.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
He said that he doesn’t have a fake claim. Apparently Johnny just pulled the Virgin Mary bluff with no safety net if 4th is telling the truth.

Can't really trust someone who just admitted to lying earlier, even if someone else came up with the original lie they double down on it.

Well yeah, you would keep it the same but how conscious got him. A team would’ve held his nerve. See die hard for reference

With this mafia team? which is 3/5ths dead now? so its him and one other? Sure the team woulda held his nerve, regardless can't trust someone whos lied once in the game, even if the original lie wasn't his he still doubled down on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.