WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
Okay I'm caught up, Zinger, Sky and Jeff look towny. I can't say I understand why 1 or 2 people read Barry town, he's the closest I currently have to a scum read, he just seems a bit too thin skinned for my liking, mostly in regards to Zingers genie post just now.
Final answer on Junk: face-value town. But it's Junk so the fuck do I know
Ekko - on role

Barry - has come up with the style of play I associate with his town game

Junk - impossible to read accurately given she can basically open wolf while town (see: WS Mafia End of an Era)

Blaze - I have explained, artificiality of early posts
Mostly her take on Blaze that I agreed with, but her being persistent in figuring out Junk is also good imo
Also, do not like Retep either, he's just blending in with his views as much as possible which is not something I feel he does as town
I noticed you asking one or two followup questions to stuff that Junk said when you were talking to her early on, so that struck me as you caring about figuring her out. No idea what any of this has to do with Magic tbhtbh
I'm saying it's an artificial read.
Top townies: Jeff, Junk, and then some distance away from that, you on role. Zinger I don't get scum vibes from but it's early doors

Conflicted on Magic and Barry, I've seen things I don't like for both

Top scum: Juice, Retep, and gun to head Tweet because I disliked his reasoning for his read on me. Blaze is probably in that region but some distance away now
Unvote
Vote Retep

I'm down
All you need to know is vote him already
As a result I have no idea why everyone's turned against Junk and wants to vote her, I thought she was fine
Her early direction made sense and she seemed to be acting from a position of genuine game-solving. I do acknowledge that Junk has often played in a completely contrary manner to her alignment but I really don't want to use reverse logic to read people
Okay, Sky is definitely town based on this and the whole being confirmed thing.

sky's poe looks...bad.

peter and tweet town reading her was weird(tweet town read her and still went along with lie detecting her, i know it's cause i asked him to but his town read of her was weird).

sky called tweet's town read of her artificial... then proceeded not to vote tweet

she kept saying she didn't like peter on day 1 but only voted him at the end and instead wanted to lynch jonny and juice, just like tweet, for being on junk.

she also seemed to panick when she lost her confirm this phase and said people were piling on her when they just simple weren't.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
sky's poe looks...bad.

peter and tweet town reading her was weird(tweet town read her and still went along with lie detecting her, i know it's cause i asked him to but his town read of her was weird).

sky called tweet's town read of her artificial... then proceeded not to vote tweet

she kept saying she didn't like peter on day 1 but only voted him at the end and instead wanted to lynch jonny and juice, just like tweet, for being on junk.

she also seemed to panick when she lost her confirm this phase and said people were piling on her when they just simple weren't.
*nods*

Showtime

Reaction score
oh and sky's read of junk was hedged with "but she's impossible to read" and i think tweet did the same thing.

Showtime

Reaction score
i really don't think it's juice at this point just based off of how many of the scum team wanted to lynch her for voting junk and it just comes across as strange if it would be her.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i really don't think it's juice at this point just based off of how many of the scum team wanted to lynch her for voting junk and it just comes across as strange if it would be her.
I'd say outside mb an weird indie slot she's also just been playing idgaf town juice. She'd never act like this with a team imo

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Juice town imo, liked her persistence with Junk and I honestly like the way she's going at me today even if she's wrong on the read.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
There's a reason Sky isn't in my strong town core anymore since Tweet died, and I'm starting to admit that I can't rule out anything with the scum team. I've already been wrong on so much in regards to the plays they've made. Nowhere near as confident in that than I am on Wang though, because it's such a ballsy play there.

Showtime

Reaction score
There's a reason Sky isn't in my strong town core anymore since Tweet died, and I'm starting to admit that I can't rule out anything with the scum team. I've already been wrong on so much in regards to the plays they've made. Nowhere near as confident in that than I am on Wang though, because it's such a ballsy play there.
youre confident on wang?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
youre confident on wang?

look at his posts there compared to this game. only has like 60 ish but its pretty different lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
youre confident on wang?

As confident as I can be, yeah. Feel like I usually can tell when he's town. Mostly due to his play being so different than his typical town play, Jeff pulled up last game where he was town and he's a lot different than here and isn't as forthcoming with his reads and lacks the same engagement. Feeling indy more than scum right now though, possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.