WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
the twist is - that actualy enjoy it

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
  • Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Showtime

Reaction score
Nah I questioned ur logic on a few things but even outside Junk ,Peter (which is a logical reason to read u town regardless of weird reads ) . There's always going to be some friction and disagreement but no towny worth his salt stick to only his reads and doesn't listen to others. Ur not special Magic, sorry lol

i never said im special, but that era wasn't a result of a few bad apples either. put town in a game they're doing bad in and they'll be at their necks.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm literally working from POE though, so I don't have big cases to give. I have town reads, and now I'm looking at who I haven't town read and working from there.

I think that Wang is scum because he has not done yet what I normally associate with his town play (big recap posts mostly) and he has good alignment potential with Junk & Peter because he barely brought them up, and only voted Junk when prompted to do so. This makes him a viable POE suspect.
56 words - failed: weak, opportunistic take on an inactive player that will hardly be able to defend themselves.

> wang has not helped town, but he has not helped scum either. can you bring back where he voted junk and when that happened btw? hes a slot thats very possibly an indie and will naturally look scummy due to lack of activity. can we agree that you do not scum read this slot based on anything related to peter/junk? was there team equity between them? if so can you show me which posts hint at it?

T-Pein is viable as slot to solve, because I don't know how to read him and I don't see why he couldn't be aligned with the flipped scum. Unless you can give me a good reason he isn't? So that means I can't really rule him out as a possibility.
50 words - failed: did not provide a reason why you think tpein is aligned with them

> for tpein to be aligned with peter, peter has to be busing both of them. first, i want you to analyze tpein individually, then his team equity with junk/peter. 1. individually, tpein randomly claimed PGO middle of night 1, without being prompted to do so. whether he is lying or not is still up for debate but him doing it basically notifies town and saves them from dying by targeting him. tpein will likely not be targeted by mafia regardless in the early game since he tends to make himself suspicious. so when look into today, the wagons shifted from junk to tpein/barry countless of times. in fact it was a huge dance and peter always prefered a tpein lynch at some point, however after my claim came out, peter wanted to vig junk and lynch tpein/barry. do u think peter would wanna bus 2 of his scummates in 1 day? thats such a tragic loss. there is really no reason why he sets up tpein for lynch here after setting up junk for vig. thats very selfish.

Doddsy it was mostly because he was not that keen on voting Peter and only did so when pressed by Magic on D1, but I'm not that confident in the read because of some of the way he played D2 and the plan he was suggesting.
46 words - failed: did not address the other players who also did not vote peter without being pressured, including yourself who never voted peter

i like the doddsy scum read personally. he was one of my weaker scum reads earlier. i feel like the plan he was setting was never going to work anyway cuz tpein hard hinted PGO not a lynch bomb. that plan does not give him much town credit from me because of that. now here u r fence sitting hard on him so its basically really a name u r throwing out there with not much. u arent giving me any reason to think u really scum read him

in fact u arent giving me a genuine reason to think u really scum read any of those 3. these reasons r in serious lack of analysis and just dropped for the sake of being dropped, without thoughts behind them

overall: fail

you are scum

• Love
Reactions: T-Pein™

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
See ya in a few hours weirdos

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Day 1 Final Vote Count

Barry (2) - Peter
Juice (1) - Tweet
Peter (10) - CP, TPein, Jeff, Sky, Ekko, Blaze, Magic, Barry, Doddsy, Chris
Doink (1) - DrProf, Lethal

<==================================================>

Day 2 Vote Count:

Junk (12) - Tweet, Barry, Juice, TFW, Lethal, Jeff, Chris, Smark, Magic, Sky, Wang, CP
Barry (1) - Junk
TPein (2) - Blaze, Doddsy
Jeff (1) - TPein
TFW (1): Ekko

<==================================================>​

Chris Kringle
The Blaze

Blainhausen
- Coal giver (generous only cos Junk was scum)
T-Pein™
The Grimch - Tracker
Doddsy
RetepAdam. - Double Voter
Big Man Ekko2.0
Sky
Hans Gruber - Survivor + Coal Finder
Zinger Burger
Project Jonny Fourth
- Virgin Mary
Eggnog Frog - Stump
Tweet - Lie Detector
CraigPelton
Showtime
Jobber Doink
Dr_Professor83
- Actor
Ekkologix - Miller
Alibaba
Smark
Junkette
Wang Chung **NULL**

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Day 1 Final Vote Count

Barry (2) - Peter
Juice (1) - Tweet
Peter (10) - CP, TPein, Jeff, Sky, Ekko, Blaze, Magic, Barry, Doddsy, Chris
Doink (1) - DrProf, Lethal

<==================================================>

Day 2 Vote Count:

Junk (12) - Tweet, Barry, Juice, TFW, Lethal, Jeff, Chris, Smark, Magic, Sky, Wang, CP
Barry (1) - Junk
TPein (2) - Blaze, Doddsy
Jeff (1) - TPein
TFW (1): Ekko

<==================================================>​

Conclusion: Barry is town. Both Peter and Junk wouldn't put such an investment into lynching him or having a wagon diversion onto him. I also think some of my town leans might be wrong, or scum are inactive and not voting. Want to revist the hesitant voters for both Peter and Junk towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.