WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Chris Kringle
The Blaze
Blainhausen
T-Pein™
The Grimch
Doddsy
Ekkologix V2
Sky
Hans Gruber
Zinger Burger
Noelle Kringle
Eggnog Frog
CraigPelton
Lethal Banks
Showtime

Jobber Doink
Dr_Professor83
Kid Vicious
Wang Chung

This game is easy :cozy

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
tbh we still have no confirmation that he is PGO though

the claim itself is very bad to make as town

but tpein tend to get targeted more by town than by mafia, so he telling yall that he kills his visitors might've saved some townies from targeting him and dying

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Yeah really doesn’t seem like a smart play. Even to someone like me who doesn’t know smart play :lol

Yeah I know Ekko well enough to know even he isn't that crazy. He'll lie for sure, he'll even fake claim as town, but theres no reason to think he's lying here right now.

they play differently here
its apparently a master plan bus

Never woulda thought you had it in you to shoot your scummate when another scum mate was the prime suspect.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Chris Kringle
The Blaze
Blainhausen
T-Pein™
The Grimch
Doddsy
Ekkologix V2
Sky
Hans Gruber
Zinger Burger
Noelle Kringle
Eggnog Frog
CraigPelton
Lethal Banks
Showtime

Jobber Doink
Dr_Professor83
Kid Vicious
Wang Chung

You aren't town reading blaze? Why not?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Chris Kringle
The Blaze
Blainhausen
T-Pein™
The Grimch
Doddsy
Ekkologix V2
Sky
Hans Gruber
Zinger Burger
Noelle Kringle
Eggnog Frog
CraigPelton
Lethal Banks
Showtime

Jobber Doink
Dr_Professor83
Kid Vicious
Wang Chung

@Zinger Burger shoot him for me please
even if u r the serial man
this guys is absolute foken scum

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
I don’t believe that scum Ekko would shoot his teammate there.

Like I am following Magic’s argument for why scum could do it, but it’s not something I think Ekko is going to do.

Also Magic’s main argument is that scum Ekko has to shoot Pete to avoid suspicion but A.) he didn’t have to claim his execution. B) he could have found a way to pull back that read and shoot elsewhere. Sure it would be kind of suspicious but I feel like scum Ekko would rather get his hands dirty and risk it than shoot a teammate for cred.

I’ve not been in a game with Ekko where he’s subbed in as mafia after having previously been town, but I have seen him as mafia a few times and he’s never done anything in the realm of sacrificing a teammate like that. I’ve never seen anyone do anything like that on the sites we play.

What I’ve seen him do as scum is try to cause a distraction and derail things with paranoia.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yeah I know Ekko well enough to know even he isn't that crazy. He'll lie for sure, he'll even fake claim as town, but theres no reason to think he's lying here right now.

Never woulda thought you had it in you to shoot your scummate when another scum mate was the prime suspect.
yea i dont operate like that its outright stupid

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If ekko was trying to save junk by killing Peter then seems like a wild miscalculation to me bc a Peter scum flip hurts junk (clearly bc we still lynched her) but if it was the opposite and junk flipped first (which they were probably expecting the whole time) then Peter probably would have had more leeway with how he went at junk today
Personally I think they were pretty tied together no matter who flipped first so I don't think the order mattered at all.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
He's not mafia he just likes the way they taste

• Haha
Reactions: Ekkologix

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Chris Kringle
The Blaze
Blainhausen
T-Pein™
The Grimch
Doddsy
Ekkologix V2
Sky
Hans Gruber
Zinger Burger
Noelle Kringle
Eggnog Frog
CraigPelton
Lethal Banks
Showtime

Jobber Doink
Dr_Professor83
Kid Vicious
Wang Chung

What does black mean?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don’t believe that scum Ekko would shoot his teammate there.

Like I am following Magic’s argument for why scum could do it, but it’s not something I think Ekko is going to do.

Also Magic’s main argument is that scum Ekko has to shoot Pete to avoid suspicion but A.) he didn’t have to claim his execution. B) he could have found a way to pull back that read and shoot elsewhere. Sure it would be kind of suspicious but I feel like scum Ekko would rather get his hands dirty and risk it than shoot a teammate for cred.

I’ve not been in a game with Ekko where he’s subbed in as mafia after having previously been town, but I have seen him as mafia a few times and he’s never done anything in the realm of sacrificing a teammate like that. I’ve never seen anyone do anything like that on the sites we play.

What I’ve seen him do as scum is try to cause a distraction and derail things with paranoia.
yea magic just fuked up and hes unable to answer my questions

god bless yall who know me

Status
Not open for further replies.