WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Has Junk not claimed yet? Absolutely do claim before Ekko shoots.
Gift giver. Targeted Blaze. Blain also gave coal to Blaze. I think u probably need to either catch up or ask for a recap n play from here. Not that I dont appreciate the commentary but a acting like ppl will flip town (like junk?) Reaks of tmi n its a bit weird considering a i haven't seen logic to it other than u making a bunch of connections that are confusing lol. Which is also not good and way too early for that with 0 flips .

Not sure if bad yet cuz opinions against tye grain r good but I'm lost how u feel this strongly about barry n using that to clear ppl 70 pages behind

Junkette

Reaction score
If we want to really discuss the reasoning why I'm voting for Junk, it really has a lot to do with originally our interactions regarding Ekko's claim in early D1. I voted her because I wished for a claim at first, because she was sketchy in the early game and felt as if she wasn't actually progressing the game much further, just arguing semantics regarding the legitimacy of the miller claim. Admittedly, I had done the same but I merely wanted to point out that Miller was not a very good role to pull or a fake to claim. Now that Ekko's flipped, it's whatever.

Then of course there's her whole play around Magic. She claims to not be reading Magic but then she goes and fence-sits on the subject when I prod her further. She likes what Magic is posting but then claims that he's pocketing her. It's very hedge-betting on the subject of whether or not a Magic push would be possible and opportune for her to hop on without looking bad based on this.

Then of course there's her open defense of Peter, which we have talked about ad nauseum. I don't think scum junk openly defends her teammate like this, and I even mentioned that Junk is notorious for bussing. It very much feels like it is setting up Peter to take a fall following her flip today, which *should* happen frankly.

The gift giver claim doesn't move the needle from these suspicions since the beginning of the game, so frankly, what exactly are you expecting from me here, Junk? You claim it's role spec, and that's not true. You claim it's for dumb reasons, but are these really as dumb as you're painting them out to be?

So yeah. :francis
There was nothing to talk about but semantics? Do you want me faking reads on page 5 cause i'd be scum if I did that. I progressed the game loads on day 1 :howdareyou That is seriously not a fair take, so it's coming from scum is my viewpoint here.

I literally always null read Magic on day 1, CP has done the same, you can't just call a player of Magic's caliber as town d1, he'll neat you alive for it. Why is that hard to believe??

I mean maybe I just thought his defense read town, that is literally the explanation that makes the most sense?? You've lynched townies over me "bussing" this year post flip, What actually happened? I setup blaine for the win :draper2 That bussing meta is outdated as shit.

So yeah you're reasons quite frankly aren't amazing, and you everyone is already sussing me for the Peter shit so everything else that happened before that's included here? DUMB AND FAKE

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think he’s saying he doesn’t think they’re aligned because of Barry’s posts and because he thinks Junk and Lethal are aligned and doesn’t think Barry fits into that love triangle.
That makes 0 sense n wtf do u mean aligned? Since when do we make 3 man town teams? I dont follow at all

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
What did the milk do??

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wait why is that

Because, as I said, but I guess was missed. I do know what the milk does. but it's not something I'd want sum to do. I hinted at it at one point what it does.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
If she flips scum, I'd probably just lynch T-Pein to clear up the slot tbh. But I'd ideally like to ISO her and stuff after seeing a confirmed flip. So that might change who I'd go for.

I am town.
wtk.png

Ive done nothing scummy.
what you mean by "resolve"
At least we need to let me lynch some peeps.
I am ok lynching barry and killing miss bliss

then I would lynch jeff for trying to fake claim my role.
Or look back.
Someone def said "dont visit me at night"

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Because, as I said, but I guess was missed. I do know what the milk does. but it's not something I'd want sum to do. I hinted at it at one point what it does.
scum to know*

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Gift giver. Targeted Blaze. Blain also gave coal to Blaze. I think u probably need to either catch up or ask for a recap n play from here. Not that I dont appreciate the commentary but a acting like ppl will flip town (like junk?) Reaks of tmi n its a bit weird considering a i haven't seen logic to it other than u making a bunch of connections that are confusing lol. Which is also not good and way too early for that with 0 flips .

Not sure if bad yet cuz opinions against tye grain r good but I'm lost how u feel this strongly about barry n using that to clear ppl 70 pages behind

And yet when I don’t have reads after a couple pages other people accuse me of not having content in my posts and I should have an opinion by now.

As far as Barry goes I can read him like a book. I tell you guys this all the time. He’s honestly not hard to read.

All you have to do is read my posts in the read back. I made all the points there. Blaze asked me for my thoughts so I just complied them together for him.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Blaze u scum m8?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Blaze u scum m8?

Nope, but if night goes how I think it could, then well :lol tomorrow I can share with y'all what the milk does. I just want to see if anything interesting happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.