WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
We can talk tonight. Don't worry
Yeah no use in really making the choice now. We got time. See how today plays out and what happens. Could be very telling.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah no use in really making the choice now. We got time. See how today plays out and what happens. Could be very telling.
If it works like I think it might yeah cpukd possibly do cool things

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
  • Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
yes but can u bring me a game where he is involved and solving as town here and not playing more or less same in terms of activity?

It could be an activity thing I suppose, but Midnight Mass is what is coming to mind before that game got cut short. Early on, he was a lot more involved and giving good observations, where as he feels really restrained here for some reason. f you look at the last quote in the thread, one post after you can see I found him town in that game, but here I haven't seen that yet.

These are some of his posts from Midnight Mass:

Eh, I dunno man, I found your vote on poyser a bit off to be honest and I know you decently enough.

I think you've played to much on the forums where all the same people play mafia games together pretty much to realize that outsides are scary business!

Also being outsiders means we aren't privy to how they actually play, it makes reading them a bit harder for me personally, but then I'm horrible at reads.

Okay that makes some sense, though I find pendex to be able to swing either was as town or mafia with these kinda posting though if he's sold on someone being scum he'll hound them till death but that doesn't mean he'll be right, so I can see it from someone whos played with him as being either or personally.

I aint gonna multiquote cause effort.

Anyways, I dunno on that one I hate day 1 beginnings because 90% of the first 10 or so pages is just utter bullshit and posturing with nothing really substantial coming out of it.

And yeah I know, hence why I said you could be reading either way since you've acted the same regardless of alignment.

I always end up being a new player cause I take massive layoffs in playing :D

You also once defended scum me against town nika for almost an entire game soooo there is that too :D

But anyways, my point is I don't see the read on Poyser being a really good one and it seems off at the same time you're coming off an as an easy target for others to point at which makes it a weird play to make yourself such an obvious target so not sure I really like the lynch on you either.

Maybe that's what you want us to think.

Nah I kid, but its way to early for a massive scum jump on one player so soon, 1 maybe? but 3 nah, I agree though that his lynch on poyser seems questionable to me but don't know if thats scummy or just a easy pick to get things rolling, or lazy

^ He is quite fence sitty in that game too, but there is more meat and potatoes to his posts. Where as in this game he's barely giving anything away at all. I'm not like 100% confident on the read or anything, but he just feels off to me, and I have found him to be an easy town read to give in the past. So the fact I'm not really feeling that here says a lot to me.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Got my booster vaccine shot today so don't expect me to be coherent either

Guess now that I'm confirmed I can sink into my preferred role as someone to ask the dumb questions no one would ask and bounce off with interactions

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score

Guess now that I'm confirmed I can sink into my preferred role as someone to ask the dumb questions no one would ask and bounce off with interactions

giphy.gif

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It could be an activity thing I suppose, but Midnight Mass is what is coming to mind before that game got cut short. Early on, he was a lot more involved and giving good observations, where as he feels really restrained here for some reason. f you look at the last quote in the thread, one post after you can see I found him town in that game, but here I haven't seen that yet.

These are some of his posts from Midnight Mass:

^ He is quite fence sitty in that game too, but there is more meat and potatoes to his posts. Where as in this game he's barely giving anything away at all. I'm not like 100% confident on the read or anything, but he just feels off to me, and I have found him to be an easy town read to give in the past. So the fact I'm not really feeling that here says a lot to me.
:WOW

i have not played that game, i see

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

dont get too cozy yet, we cant really verify u arent trying to take advantage of the martyr to fake a failed hider

Status
Not open for further replies.