WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
What even is the case on Doink? I'm not experienced enough playing with him to see it

He just feels like he's playing super cautious and safe imo, he's usually a lot more involved as town. Play seems very calculated this game. His posts are a lot of saying stuff without actually saying anything at all.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
grim reasoning to shoot tpein is terrible lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
He just feels like he's playing super cautious and safe imo, he's usually a lot more involved as town. Play seems very calculated this game. His posts are a lot of saying stuff without actually saying anything at all.
thats absolutely not true
hes suspected cuz of heavy mechanic talk

-1 points from u

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Looking back on Doink's posts

I haven't seen Juices reason, but Jonnys reasoning was "bitter about last game" or someshit which is weird to put on someone who was currently leading, at least to me anyways.

I dislike Jonny more then Juice TBH, at least from my standpoint. His reasoning and it being his second and last post. Asking what he missed, then poop lynch junk.
He's only really said one thing, in these two posts here, sussing the slot that is now TFW's. Could be a look, but nothing pressing

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
btw any reads on zinger?

Not really outside of him looking his usual whacky self, which does align with his town game. Thought his Day 1 posts were pretty in character for him. CP seems pretty confident he's town, and he's started looking pretty solid to me. So I would trust his read there if he's town.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
If it does, I have zero idea what it does. I support Blaze's theory on it does something if it touches Scum
I once had a weird idea for a role called "Old Maid" (like the card game...) where you pass something to a player, and whoever has it at the moment can't win no matter what happens. Maybe the coal is that. Makes sense thematically.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm definitely suspecting him for those reasons I presented so :draper2
yes but can u bring me a game where he is involved and solving as town here and not playing more or less same in terms of activity?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I mean the chances my theory is correct, which probably isn’t likely. I’ll take some suggestions on who to send it to tonight, and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.