WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Maintaining existing momentum without providing actual, independent input is absolutely coasting.
I've been giving reads all game tho and asking questions others weren't. I think you're being lazy and saying I'm coasting because I don't have 200 posts by D2 lol

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I've been giving reads all game tho and asking questions others weren't. I think you're being lazy and saying I'm coasting because I don't have 200 posts by D2 lol

I think you’ve been better this phase. I’ll stand by the statement about yesterDay. Okay, the plane is legit leaving now

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Oh wow, Day 2 started? You should have tagged me :side:

Disappointing news: I was 1x Hider and I hid behind Lethal, but the martyr prevents all the kills anyway, so that tells me nothing

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I buy their votes as genuine. You're being opportunistic and latching onto anything that moves.
and what have ekko 1.0 latched on that he did not talk about for the entire day?
dont be vague lethal, cmon enlighten me
who did he latch on?

the guy had most posts in the day and talked about almost every player

I'm taking almost zero notice of the BS you're putting out. Coincidence that I fell on the same wagon.
its not coincidence. either ur reads are as shit as mine, or i am simply in the wrong and instead should be voting you
own up to it

The absolute irony of you bagging someone out for their negative playstyle :oops
i dont think my playstyle day 1 had any issues did it?
mind pointing them for me?
ty :thumbs:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I was very much ducking so people would see my last post and read into it as a hider hint

I don't anticipate being available to post until Day pops around so, have fun night posting

Interested in Lethal going forward, though, he seems to be one to watch

But that's all out :francis

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
As a result I have no idea why everyone's turned against Junk and wants to vote her, I thought she was fine

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Doink is just a gut feel as I've not noticed much. I want to go back through later tonight and check any of his past scum games to see if there's any consistencies.
did u do this yet?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I feel better about Junk now. But it still doesn’t fully confirm anything to me. But at the moment I’m not going to vote Junk. So we need to decide on one of the others i
Question: why would you feel better about Junk after getting a gift that has ostensibly no effect?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Not seeing it on Lethal, he looks pretty towny imo

His overall play just lines up what what I'd expect from him when he's town more.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Why do you think she's town?
Her early direction made sense and she seemed to be acting from a position of genuine game-solving. I do acknowledge that Junk has often played in a completely contrary manner to her alignment but I really don't want to use reverse logic to read people

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
okay so big man is a 1x day executioner

i wont be as active tomorow onward since i'll be visiting family, so i wanna use everything i can b4 then like i did for ekko 1.0

i will execute someone, and we lynch someone else so discuss who u wanna execute along the lynch pls

@Chris Kringle
@The Blaze
@Blainhausen
@T-Pein™
@The Grimch
@Doddsy
@RetepAdam.
@Big Man @Ekkologix V2
@Sky
@Hans Gruber
@Zinger Burger
@Project Jonny - @Noelle Kringle
@Eggnog Frog
@Tweet
@CraigPelton
@Lethal Banks
@Showtime
@Jobber Doink
@Dr_Professor83
@Ekkologix
@Alibaba @Kid Vicious
@Junkette
@Wang Chung

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Question: why would you feel better about Junk after getting a gift that has ostensibly no effect?
That’s a very good question. It’s more I don’t think she out herself as it, in case something bad was to happen to me. Not the strongest reason but she’s not my first target now. So by default of her not being first I feel better about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.