WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Yeah. Just didn’t know what it was. Plus wanted to see if anyone said anything before I mentioned getting it. That way we don’t have people claiming they did it. I just get to pass it on tonight to someone :lol
Bah, humbug.

I’ll take it.

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Junk still my preferred lynch but not in a rush

Junkette

Reaction score
I’ll ISO Barry later. I really gotta take a break and come back fresh with my reads and ISO slots to determine where they fall.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I've been voting her for the most part of the last day.

Speaking of:

Vote: Junk

I don't really buy the gift-giver role as town tbh.

It’s hard to say until we have a full inventory.

I’m comfortable with either direction today. Literally one of them has to be scum. There’s no way around it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It’s hard to say until we have a full inventory.

I’m comfortable with either direction today. Literally one of them has to be scum. There’s no way around it.

One of who? Junk and ???

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
vote Doddsy

Doddsy is hard to read but he's felt pretty safe with his posting and the people he's sussed seem pretty town to me rn. Early poe is indicating this is a decent percentage wagon for this stage of the game

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
One of who? Junk and ???

maxresdefault.jpg

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
If we want to really discuss the reasoning why I'm voting for Junk, it really has a lot to do with originally our interactions regarding Ekko's claim in early D1. I voted her because I wished for a claim at first, because she was sketchy in the early game and felt as if she wasn't actually progressing the game much further, just arguing semantics regarding the legitimacy of the miller claim. Admittedly, I had done the same but I merely wanted to point out that Miller was not a very good role to pull or a fake to claim. Now that Ekko's flipped, it's whatever.

Then of course there's her whole play around Magic. She claims to not be reading Magic but then she goes and fence-sits on the subject when I prod her further. She likes what Magic is posting but then claims that he's pocketing her. It's very hedge-betting on the subject of whether or not a Magic push would be possible and opportune for her to hop on without looking bad based on this.

Then of course there's her open defense of Peter, which we have talked about ad nauseum. I don't think scum junk openly defends her teammate like this, and I even mentioned that Junk is notorious for bussing. It very much feels like it is setting up Peter to take a fall following her flip today, which *should* happen frankly.

The gift giver claim doesn't move the needle from these suspicions since the beginning of the game, so frankly, what exactly are you expecting from me here, Junk? You claim it's role spec, and that's not true. You claim it's for dumb reasons, but are these really as dumb as you're painting them out to be?

So yeah. :francis

Reactions: Showtime

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler