WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
Is Jeff's change of heart on Peter not worrying to anyone else? Did i miss him becoming more sus on Peter today or something lol

sure, but if we're trying to achieve a lynch with 40 minutes left it's not really a topic to bring up until after day.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I wouldn't mind people having actual reasons to push me.

If everyone was echoing your argument, I would disagree with the premise, but at least it would be consistent. It's this rationalizing of the wagon that's driving me crazy right now. Literally opposing reasons.
its the same reason more or less, i'll bullet point it for u so u can answer it individually

> you have no interest in solving the PoE. you made it clear that ur scum read is outside the 4-5 players we listed as PoE and made it clear that you, who has 2x vote power, will not help town solve that pile, aka wont help town.

> your play, reads, and contributions are all straight up safe as mentioned by magic. you are not sticking your neck deep into anything and seem to be fine with whatever is going on, so long as its not you at the short end of the stick.

> your activity surges when u get suspected, meaning your play is more reactive rather than proactive. this is a big scum indicative gameplay by itself. if you were actively hunting prior to being suspected it wud look far better on you. but your activity is very directly proportional to the number of votes on you and this is bad bad

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
sure, but if we're trying to achieve a lynch with 40 minutes left it's not really a topic to bring up until after day.

Okay but you're also the guy that always said no lynch is better, is the only thing different here that you're THAT sure Peter is scum? Cause the late push by everyone else rn outside of you seems sus af and only to not get a no lynch

Showtime

Reaction score
Okay but you're also the guy that always said no lynch is better, is the only thing different here that you're THAT sure Peter is scum? Cause the late push by everyone else rn outside of you seems sus af and only to not get a no lynch

i mean yes if your question is if im being a hypocrite because it's my read lol.

i think he has a good chance of being scum and it helps with my own POE.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
We could defo do with a VCC right about now

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
its the same reason more or less, i'll bullet point it for u so u can answer it individually

> you have no interest in solving the PoE. you made it clear that ur scum read is outside the 4-5 players we listed as PoE and made it clear that you, who has 2x vote power, will not help town solve that pile, aka wont help town.

I gave an entire reads list early and have continually weighed in. Me not wanting to just YOLO a lynch on an arbitrary list of players when no one else actually had a wagon beyond 2 votes on them is not me refusing to help town. It's me telling town that I disagree with the direction.

> your play, reads, and contributions are all straight up safe as mentioned by magic. you are not sticking your neck deep into anything and seem to be fine with whatever is going on, so long as its not you at the short end of the stick.

Except for literally the last bullet point where I'm actively refusing to go along with whatever is going on.

> your activity surges when u get suspected, meaning your play is more reactive rather than proactive. this is a big scum indicative gameplay by itself. if you were actively hunting prior to being suspected it wud look far better on you. but your activity is very directly proportional to the number of votes on you and this is bad bad

I was actively hunting before Magic said anything and I've continued that after the fact as well. I haven't ghosted the thread when I wasn't being talked about. If my activity has surged when I've been sussed, it's because people are literally having a back-and-forth conversation with me.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
i mean yes if your question is if im being a hypocrite because it's my read lol.

i think he has a good chance of being scum and it helps with my own POE.

So what was with your switch to juice to vote her out bc you didn't trust her vote? Had you given up on Peter at the time

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im not sure why r u questioning them before questioning peter

Showtime

Reaction score
So what was with your switch to juice to vote her out bc you didn't trust her vote? Had you given up on Peter at the time

well yes, i was at work and don't have the time to aggressively get people on the wagon so i thought it wasn't possible and i was fine the juice lynch happening for the reasons i gave. if it was a no lynch i wouldnt have cared either.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I know I'm not the messenger for this, but Chris looks good here.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler