WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Unvote

Vote Peter

This is a wagon I'm more than fine with, he and I have gone back and forth before earlier and it didn't really assuage me much.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It doesn’t make me anything, I don’t need to try and discredit your nothing push on me with no case and no facts, you’re doing it yourself.

Now if you’ll excuse I gotta finish catching up and scumhunt cause you’re distracting me and it’s getting annoying
vote peter first

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Dude, the lack of consistency in these accusations is killing me lmao.

Either you think I conjured it out of thin air or you acknowledge that it's founded in me having had reason to read him that way.
What lack of consistency? I think your reasons were unjustified. I’m very consistent on that. And it sounded like you admitted that it was a weird read that would make you look bad bc it wasn’t very justified.

Showtime

Reaction score
Idk could be a decoy (which would make magic scum) i’m not really seeing much scummy and it’s essentially based on him calling Magic town so like idk it’s not concrete

i mean it isn't just on him calling me town, it was his entire play up until that point.

Showtime

Reaction score
Thoughts on his play now?

literally nothing has changed for me, i said as much. im not even sure you understand the basis of the accusations, which is his play is very safe and within bounds to avoid stirring the pot at all.

also prof i havent forgotten about your games from your other site, ill look at them later when i have time.

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
literally nothing has changed for me, i said as much. im not even sure you understand the basis of the accusations, which is his play is very safe and within bounds to avoid stirring the pot at all.

also prof i havent forgotten about your games from your other site, ill look at them later when i have time.

So, your argument is I'm playing safe and Dr_Professor's argument is I'm off the board and Jeff's argument is that I'm pushing but then your argument is that I'm coasting.

You can see how I'm a little bit frustrated with the state of this wagon, yeah?

Junkette

Reaction score

I mean Peter generally plays pretty safe, he’s not a me or a you type

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
That and the fact it's been painfully obvious this is where things were going to end up.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
So, your argument is I'm playing safe and Dr_Professor's argument is I'm off the board and Jeff's argument is that I'm pushing but then your argument is that I'm coasting.

You can see how I'm a little bit frustrated with the state of this wagon, yeah?
Wym off the board? Not familiar with the phrase.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I’d rather vote scum. I just don’t see it in Peter

Vote Juice

I’m fine with this.

Without a reason - sounding despy

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
What lack of consistency? I think your reasons were unjustified. I’m very consistent on that. And it sounded like you admitted that it was a weird read that would make you look bad bc it wasn’t very justified.

It wasn't a weird read to me, which literally covers all the bases of the premise.

But since you were insistent that I couldn't have just naturally come to the conclusion, I was asking you what my endgame was for the scenario where it was an irrational read.

Status
Not open for further replies.