WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
What is this lol, let's lynch people who are actually scummy

no one has budged and her being around with her vote gives me ANXIETY.

i remember when she was bg and kept protecting scum poyser. her vote is a wild card more than other inactives as she bases on ??? shit.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
we can always cfd bigman/alibaba/jobber

i see couple players vouching for lethal

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Scattering even when we agree we should focus on a direction :fplam:

Guess it's no-lynch time then

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
we don't cfd with majority lynches, the wagon analysis isn't the same will lead to shit wagon analysis. breh you gotta adjust from deadline to majority, it isn't the same.
how so lol, its the same idea
we just pick one of them and mass vote them

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I gotta go for a couple hours here in a few minutes. Would like to figure out what we’re doing before I head out.

Showtime

Reaction score
Well I think we should go with magics scum read since he's very good at catching scum early, much better than anyone else tbdean. Juice is obviously going to flip town

i do agree tho, i dont think anyone is going to find much incriminating about peter. it's the whole wang/sweenz/etc method of they don't really do anything to stand out as a GOTCHA moment as scum and people don't exactly look for subtle details of people that tend to coast.

hell it was impulse's entire playstyle.

Showtime

Reaction score
how so lol, its the same idea
we just pick one of them and mass vote them
because with majority youre forcing people to join wagons. with cfd, you can get a bunch of wagons that are less than majority and see where votes are landing towards the end of the day and based on that you can see, especially later on, if people were shifting away from a player that ended up as scum to go after town, etc. it provides a lot more useful information, in majority lynch you'll just be pressuring people to force a lynch then look at the wagon and ask why they voted and they'll say to achieve a lynch and it's a mess.

you gotta trust me on this because i've seen it enough lol. i'm not saying never pressure people to achieve the lynch, but cfding on day 1 with majority will give less optimal results.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
can everyone list their scummiest to least scummy off these players

jobber/peter/lethal/juice and a dead inactive slot bigman/alibaba

jobber
lethal
pete
juice
bigman/ali

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Exactly what it says on the tin.

He could be playing dumb, but I buy it as genuine.
I haven’t played with anyone here before so Idk what he’s usually like as town. But it was just baffling for me to see him in your town list and for those reasons He’s thrown out a few random questions with no follow up to the answers at all so Idk how someone comes out of that thinking that he’s eagerly trying to piece things together.

I probably wouldn’t bat an eye at a null read but that read is just so counter to what I’m seeing. What about his reactions looks natural?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
because with majority youre forcing people to join wagons. with cfd, you can get a bunch of wagons that are less than majority and see where votes are landing towards the end of the day and based on that you can see, especially later on, if people were shifting away from a player that ended up as scum to go after town, etc. it provides a lot more useful information, in majority lynch you'll just be pressuring people to force a lynch then look at the wagon and ask why they voted and they'll say to achieve a lynch and it's a mess.

you gotta trust me on this because i've seen it enough lol. i'm not saying never pressure people to achieve the lynch, but cfding on day 1 with majority will give less optimal results.
i am concerned that u r more focused on "info lynch" than "scum lynch" but okay

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I haven’t played with anyone here before so Idk what he’s usually like as town. But it was just baffling for me to see him in your town list and for those reasons He’s thrown out a few random questions with no follow up to the answers at all so Idk how someone comes out of that thinking that he’s eagerly trying to piece things together.

I probably wouldn’t bat an eye at a null read but that read is just so counter to what I’m seeing. What about his reactions looks natural?
u actually know who jobber is
ask him if hes willing to say who he is in WG

Reactions: Dr_Professor83
Status
Not open for further replies.