WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Eggnog Frog you are really not doing us nor yourself a favor, lest u r a jester of some sort

when can we expect u to take the game sort of seriously?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You don't know this but they've had ongoing personal issues across multiple months worth of games in the past, and anytime they talk to each other like this, that's probably that part of their, uh... relationship flaring back up.
any chance lethal can use this as a way to disguise some fake contribution?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ive seen ppl b4 in other sites use their unrelated political arguments against tpein as a way to fake contribute in the thread

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
any chance lethal can use this as a way to disguise some fake contribution?
They've almost certainly both had games in the past where one of them used it as a vehicle to get into the game and also look like nothing's off from their usual state, but for the most part they've left it behind them by now.

(I say almost certainly because it's been a while and I couldn't tell you which games they were if any)

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
23 players,
likely 16 town, 5 maf, 2 indies

there is no way we r struggling this hard to find any of the 5 maf or the hostile indie

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Right I think my vote is still on Juice so if y'all wanna pull the trigger on that, time is running out, I'll be off to bed shortly

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Right I think my vote is still on Juice so if y'all wanna pull the trigger on that, time is running out, I'll be off to bed shortly
its not rly optimal tbf
w.e
this play has to eventually be punished so it does not breed

[vote lynch juice]

Showtime

Reaction score
b4 then can u give thoughts on

lethal/sky interactions
jobber heavy mechanical posts
blaine in regards to his meta

lethal gets in weird tifts with everyone and sky will respond to basically everyone that pesters her. it leads to a lot of back and forth. lethal tunnels a lot, it is a meta thing.

ive never played with jobber before, their mechanical focus is weird and something scum tries to draw back on but i cant really comment on much outside of that.

i cant remember a single blaine post(im not really fully caught up, 20ish pages behind), but i believe he questioned town reads on him earlier which i liked. not really familiar with his meta either.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i wud much preferer blaine/peter/jobber/lethal
or even one of alibab/big man

im not sure why is juice doing this
its game throwing as any alignment thats not jester

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
On topic of Blaine, him not knowing what to contribute and posting nothing at all as a result used to be his main scum tell, so make of that what you will.

Reactions: Lethal

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh Big Man is in this game lmao

Alibaba has all of one post, what are the odds he saw the amount of activity and noped out?

Junkette

Reaction score
for junk at first it was a demeanor/gut thing for me at first, her original defence vs me was pretty soft and then accepting of my vote (which is something yall caught me for last game). since then shes hopped a few places but only after i unvoted her. i dunno. im also not good at reading her but shes triggering me.

i get the jonny/juice wagon dilema as well, im with u on that as well. junk kind of refused to vote juice tho so i do like that (should double check thats accurate tho, but i know she been pushing jonny instead)
pretty much voted both cause i think both votes sucked hard.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
lethal gets in weird tifts with everyone and sky will respond to basically everyone that pesters her. it leads to a lot of back and forth. lethal tunnels a lot, it is a meta thing.

ive never played with jobber before, their mechanical focus is weird and something scum tries to draw back on but i cant really comment on much outside of that.

i cant remember a single blaine post(im not really fully caught up, 20ish pages behind), but i believe he questioned town reads on him earlier which i liked. not really familiar with his meta either.
i cant comment on the lethal/sky thingie since i have no knowledge of their past quarrel.i just see lethal being too forced and concerned about keeping players in the PoE, rather than clearning them. the letha/sky interactions dragged on too long and went literally nowhere after that. if sky is town here, i seriously doubt lethal is but we'll see

shouldnt that alone warrant a jobber lynch or push? if he has no content outside of mechanical talk in 48 hours its a really bad look already

blaine is inactive regardless of alignment, but i generally did not like his willingness to claim easily after being questioned once. which posts u mean when he questioned town reads i dont remember anyone town reading him to begin with. i think he was just saying he never did anything to warrant a claim thats all. dont remember if he did talk about ppl town reading him, or if ppl actually even town read him. if so, who town read him?

Status
Not open for further replies.