WrestlingSmarks Showdown of Dreams!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Yeah, I really want to get one up... I'm half done on it as we speak but I'm about to go do some revision.

Lewb, it'll be up at about 6 - 8PM tonight for ya brah, then you can get your second one in.

Lewb

Reaction score
No probs. Might start on mine this afternoon, then shud be ready just to add my reply to you when you post then.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Really why can't we be old school and just have a fun free for all. 2 all, I mean I wrote short to really show realism in a promo, it would be cool if we can just have free for all, we are trying to have fun what is fun posting 1000 words and waiting. But yall decided on doing 2 all so I guess we will go with that.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Chase, in all fairness, majority of us in the match used to do 2k + tt's for matches like this, I haven't seen one over 1.5k I don't think.

Lewb

Reaction score
Yeah, I always based the magnitude of this like our four on four match which turned into the fatal fourway. That was a mental match like.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I say cut loose and whatever comes out should come out. Speakin of that... yeah I'm getting my mind wrapped around completing my final TT... ever. Heh... so yeah expect me to kinda go a lil crazy :D I just don't have it in me to fed anymore which is aight. Rather go out having fun then go out feeling restricted ya know.

Aniking

Reaction score
I had fun writing my first TT, and I'm gonna enjoy writing my second too, whether it comes out long or not. I'm making zero promises because I really don't care how short or long it ends up, as long as I write what I want to say. I do that in every TT, I enjoy every TT I do, regardless of length.

Matches like this require you to bring it, which is something I thought you would've known by now, Chase. Not taking a dig, just stating a fact. You simply can't do a very short TT when there's a match with 5 of us in it. Maybe back in early 2008 you could when TTing orders didn't exist, but that's long dead.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
yeah we brought in a new era when The Rock started getting all long winded :p heh yeah I wanna take partial blame... WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

I just feel good that's all.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Lol... Mines taking a while too but this is gonna be fun!

So weird playing Desmond Wolfe for the first time in just over a year... Well, I had a TTing session with Bronzy but damn I'm so bloody rusty but ya wankers ain't gonna have it easy, lemme tell you that for nothing!

Alas, I must adjern for the moment as I need to go for a jog! I shall be back later to finish off the business, ya hear!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh yeah I'm just having me too much fun with this last one. Be advised... it WILL be kinda long.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
heh yeah I'm just having me too much fun with this last one. Be advised... it WILL be kinda long.

Just Bring it heh. I'll match and surpass it

I'll go out like only Pope can

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh and it has been brought. In all of its glory. This is gonna be epic. WOOOOOOO

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Am I gonna have to write a ten page epic battle!?

Oh boy... How the fuck am I gonna do ten pages... Also, you two!!! I need you to do my a favor :)! Can you please write out some of your own spots, but particular lines you want to use...

Ala "THE BELLS ARE RINGING!" for Rock etc etc.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
By the way, agree or not with me on this but I seem to be the guy in charge and I've made some decisions.

One, there will be a Thank Hall of Fame to those who deserve a spot in it... And they'll be getting a PM in a few minutes and also, it's Me, SBS & RiR writing the three TTed matches... Any matches which have 1 TT or less, will only get quick results because honestly, only three matches are worth the time we're gonna put into this.

SEND ME SEGMENTS, PROMOS... ANYTHING! Make this show cool guys.

If matches get 2-2s by Friday, then I'll reconsider adding them back to the card.