WrestlingSmarks Showdown of Dreams!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aniking

Reaction score
Pretty sure ETW's ONS actually went well. If I remember correctly, we had around 10-14 matches and all were TTed for as far as I know. Might've been one, possibly two, that had no TT, but most at least had both guys TT once. Bare in mind, alot of the guys then didn't e-fed anymore, where I'm pretty sure everybody on this card does.

Still, as long as people TT for UWF THEN here (if apart of both) then that's okay. UWF should take priority over this, but the turnout is still very disappointing and a big letdown.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
I was JBL in ETW for one night stand, did what I thought was one of my top tts as him, and neither of the two men I was facing posted and nothing came of it. Sadface.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I haven't TT because of Exams but I'm gonnna be writing this on the condition people actually show up.

If not, then I'm gonna haveta just to write JBL/Austin & Pope/Rock... I'm defo gonna try TTing at some point over the week if I can get a chance too.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Good to know this stuff is still going down. Excuse me if my tt isn't up until later on in the day but this weather is fine.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I haven't TT'd because I have been busy over the week and I will be busy over the weekend. I will most likely throw a TT up probably next week sometime.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
We had all month to TT... not just one week.

So we have confirmation that we doing this? Cause more than likely this will be my last showing in feds.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't TT'd because I have been busy over the week and I will be busy over the weekend. I will most likely throw a TT up probably next week sometime.

What's the point? TTing next week would slim the chances of there even being a good match for u.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Just Andrew being Andrew... full of excuses, forever delaying, I dunno... doesn't matter.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
I don't even have a writer for it... atleast not to my knowledge.

Aside from that... Me and TTing is all over the place because of Exams and I'm more focused on the writing aspect atm.

SBS

Reaction score
I will definitely write the matches that are tted for. I also think EOR will help me out with it so I am about 98% sure we'll at least have 3 matches, one may be a one on one hell in a cell match but still.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Oh I'm gonna TT for my match... And RawisRey has that covered. I'll see if I can work out a TT in a minute, but as you know SBS, how the other project can get distracting/ all creative has gone into that.

At the moment... JBL/Austin & The Main Event are covered by me, but I'm sure you'll give one of those matches Justice :). I'll facebook ya!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
good... gives me motivation to continue. The Rock shall not be silenced for much longer... just gotta figure out when to piece this thing together :p

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Even if it's a three match card...

If It's Me, RiR & SBS writing a match each... We can all go out on those three matches and make it damn awesome... Btw, the Hall of Fame I got the inductees kinda... But they have to TT to be in it!

2/3 have already done so... And if anyone has a nomination, pleae PM me :).

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I'll TT over the weekend, as with EOR, I've had exams, I'll definitely TT though

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Hoov might not even TT for this unfortunately, he's undergoing a serious medical condition right now which I will not reveal until he decides to do so.

I have a very busy weekend ahead of me so come RAW or the day before, I should be able to get a TT up but in all due respect I won't TT until Hoov indicates to me he's ready to throw a TT up because he has asked to go first.

Last edited: