WrestlingSmarks Showdown of Dreams!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aniking

Reaction score
Appreciate it bro, I know a lot of hard work and dedication went into and continues to go into all of that. That's our Aniking!

Haha thanks mate, it's what I do!

I've now got everything completely recorded as of a couple of hours ago. Got to the point where I couldn't be fucked completely confirming the longevity of two tag team title reigns, plus who Justin beat, when and where as Scott Hall for the Ultimate Chance briefcase because, really, it's not that big of a deal. I might go back through tomorrow to make sure I didn't miss a reign, but I highly doubt I did as most linked up quite well.

But seriously, people can't count. So many reigns were so many days off it isn't funny. Nonetheless it's all done, so if any of you wanna know who accomplished what etc then ask away! Remember, I've also got UCW v1, v2 & v3, ETW v1 and the handful of title reigns in NCW v2, so if you want to know what you won there too then, again, ask away!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I know I'm the best.. that's what I won. I won being the best at what I do :D

Aniking

Reaction score
I know I'm the best.. that's what I won. I won being the best at what I do :D

Pretty sure I have myself down as the Undisputed Best in the World at Everything I Do That Involves E-Fedding. My reign will probably never end, but if it does I'd gladly hand the title down to you.

On a side note, I wrote up my entrance as Batista 2 or 3 days ago, so I need to get my ass into gear and throw up a TT. Hopefully it'll happen very soon!

Aniking

Reaction score
Pretty disappointing thus far with the TTing. Card was posted two weeks ago to the day and 3 of the 6 matches have been TTed for, coincidentally the main 3 matches. Clearly proof as to why some are in those matches.

There's still another 2 weeks to go, but right now it's looking as if a show isn't gonna happen.

Lewb

Reaction score
Hmmmmm. I've been waiting for others in our match Ani. But if there's no more action I think Del Rio and Batista should team up and castrate the other four fuckers.

Aniking

Reaction score
Haha it should be a Hell in a Cell match with all 5 guys, but very early in the match the other three have their arms broken by Del Rio's Crossarm breaker and their neck's broken by the Batista Bomb. Then the show will be a one-on-one Hell in a Cell match, JBL/Austin, and Dinero/Rock.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
My TT is coming tonight lads. That is a promise. Time to knock some motherfuckers out. WMD style.

Lewb

Reaction score
WrestleMania28_old_school_poster.jpg

If this post doesn't win post of the month i will eat my own underwear Eric Cartman style. The amount of times I've giggled at this is unreal.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Pretty sure I have myself down as the Undisputed Best in the World at Everything I Do That Involves E-Fedding. My reign will probably never end, but if it does I'd gladly hand the title down to you.

On a side note, I wrote up my entrance as Batista 2 or 3 days ago, so I need to get my ass into gear and throw up a TT. Hopefully it'll happen very soon!

heh... I am the undisputed best. that's all there is to it. You can try to take a share of it... but nahhhh there can be only one... and its me :D

and yes the main event will still the show. I'm still lookin for time to get my second TT out. Already got it planned.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
heh... I am the undisputed best. that's all there is to it. You can try to take a share of it... but nahhhh there can be only one... and its me :D

and yes the main event will still the show. I'm still lookin for time to get my second TT out. Already got it planned.

You're right. There can only be one, and after the I Quit match, it wont be u :p

Honestly I had to double check the undercard cause after the top three matches, I had no idea what they were. It's a shame that the undercard hasn't really shown up, but there's still time

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

The difference between Rawisrey and Slim

Slim - has the main event at mania, wins, retires.

Rawisrey - Has world title match, wins, Entire e-fed retires.

Any questions?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Is this shit gonna actually go down or not? Because if it's not then I really don't see the point in TTing. How about pushing the show back 2 weeks or something? It's exam season and I know TTing isn't the first priority for most people atm.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Any questions?

what that means is I main event the biggest show ever, retire, and the fed can still live... you kill a fed when you win a world title...

you a fed killer... no more world titles for you :p

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
what that means is I main event the biggest show ever, retire, and the fed can still live... you kill a fed when you win a world title...

you a fed killer... no more world titles for you :p

feds die when I win titles, cause everyone knows things will never get any better so why even go on when you can go out on top. You went out on top with a win, and all the feds that died with me as their world champion went out on top because of The Rey being their top guy.

I'm The Rey, and that means I'm better than you

Aniking

Reaction score

Any questions?

I'm sorry, but I fucking LOLed something fierce when I read this :p

Is this shit gonna actually go down or not? Because if it's not then I really don't see the point in TTing. How about pushing the show back 2 weeks or something? It's exam season and I know TTing isn't the first priority for most people atm.

Every single person had 4 weeks to TT, and my money is on the fact most could've TTed in those first 2 weeks but were like "I still have X amount of time to post, so I'll do it later" then sure enough it comes to that time and what's the problem? They're busy. Procrastination at it's best, but frankly no excuses.

I understand people have exams and go to University and shit, but four weeks is big amount of time to TT. People manage to get only one post up for a weekly match and it's looked down upon, yet that's only 7 days to TT. Based off that logic, all these matches should end with everyone getting in 4 posts. Pushing this thing back another 2 weeks won't solve anything as I highly doubt it'll produce more posts.