Announcement WrestlingSmarks Ownership

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
I am the new owner WrestlingSmarks.com. I dont plan on changing everything that so many of you have worked hard to develop. I am interested in tweaking, adding, and removing items that we all can agree on. I am not exactly sure on where to start, but here I go...

A little background about me…

My real name is Shawn. I love Wrestling. Always have, always will. I try to go to one event a year in the WWE. (Usually a PPV) somewhere on the west coast. I have a signed life-size cut out of Stone Cold Steve Austin in my room, and am not ashamed of it. My fiancé may say something different…but over the years I have slowly been getting her into wrestling as well. Her new favorite quote: “LOOK AT THAT GUYS WENIER” and points at the TV.

I am a Student. At 23 years old, I am finishing up a Masters Degree in Assistive Technology, already completed a BA, and two Associate degrees. For the most part, this is irrelevant, and is just to show that I am a dedicated person in any project I choose to take on. Now while I don’t see wrestling as a project, running a website is another story. I am a cofounder of another wrestling website, and we are always trying to improve it. We built it from the ground up, and are dedicated. The “We” is referring to my best friend who is also heavily into wrestling. We go to events together, talk about wrestling, and wear matching shirts. Totally platonic.

I love Technology. Whether it be computers, video games, the interwebs, or sweet new devices that blend them all together. I have an interest in website development, and have learned a lot over the last couple years. I will be doing my best in learning everything possible about forums, and learning what has already been created here at Wrestlingsmarks. I merely want to be a part of your community, and do my best to improve it where I can. I believe in communication, and know that I am the newbie coming on. With that being said, nothing will be changed without discussion from anyone who wants to be involved.

I realize that there was a great guy running this site in the past, and has left for reasons that I don’t know. I did not know him, but from what I have read everyone seems to really appreciate his work. I doubt I can ever fill those shoes, but I can try to make my own footprints. Im in it for the long hall, and am prepared to ‘invest’ everything I have into this.

So yea, that’s me in a nutshell. Please excuse any stupid questions I may have, because that’s how I learn. If I don’t know something, I will ask and that’s just the way it is =D

Reactions: Keith

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I guess this is the part where I say... welcome... so...

WELCOME!

Reactions: Twitchy

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Welcome, as well as being funny, your introduction did help to break the ice a little.

The biggest things you can do to improve this place is cut out the smut and pointless threads, try and make it a more welcoming place for females, and to encourage just as much discussion on the old school side of wrestling as the modern stuff.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Welcome, as well as being funny, your introduction did help to break the ice a little.

The biggest things you can do to improve this place is cut out the smut and pointless threads, try and make it a more welcoming place for females, and to encourage just as much discussion on the old school side of wrestling as the modern stuff.

Thanks Keith, appreciate the response. :DBYES:

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
It confused me that there was a bunch of new mods and changes, good to know whats happened.

Also R.I.P Troy, never forget.

Reactions: Twitchy

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
welcome to wrestlesmarks.id like to introduce myself............im the sites resident badboy lol

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow