WrestlingSmark's Horror Movie Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Enjoy our review of Halloween; and some others in the podcast if you're interested.

Reactions: Keith and Chris

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
For people in the UK this could be a real treat today!

It's a classic Universal Studios horror marathon starting today from 1.00. Click on the link for more details.

Last edited:

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Robert Englund said a little while back he would be interested in doing 1 more A Nightmare on Elm Street movie. That's my favorite horror series of all time. He just better hurry up and do it, he's in his 70's.

Kingnoth1n

Banned
Reaction score
91kwYg1rpBL._SX342_.jpg

Get wrecked son! Probably the most controversial film ever, and ppl really bought into the kayfabe of it for some time. This is what I think of when I think of Horror flicks, this and The Thing.

Btw does anyone have the sauce on the Event Horizon directors cut scenes?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Robert Englund said a little while back he would be interested in doing 1 more A Nightmare on Elm Street movie. That's my favorite horror series of all time. He just better hurry up and do it, he's in his 70's.
No movie without Wes Craven.......look at the shit they without him.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Guess what's back, back again, Halloween's back, tell a friend!

Slash your back, slash your back, slash your back!

It's that time of year again and ladies and gents, horror movie bonanza is a go-go!

Thus far this year, I've begun the horror-movie-thon with Murders in the Rue Morgue, and The Black Cat, the original Universal horror movies starring Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff (at least in The Black Cat).

The_Black_Cat_%281934_poster_-_Style_D%29.jpg

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah with it being October for sure I'm hurting right now not being able to see enjoy Jim's Reviews in the right fashion. Still I want to make my Portfolio deeper with Movies and Shows from Horror so any new stuff I haven't seen would be cool to watch. I plan on watching the Invisible Man from this Year and see how good that is. I remember liking the Trailer so I have high hopes for a good watch from the film.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I tried to watch Neon Maniacs last night, but it wasn't what I remembered. Looked for it for years, because i couldn't remember the name of it, since the last time I saw it was in the late 1980s or early 1990s. Saw it on a "B-Movie" horror list and found it on YouTube. Turned it off after 20 minutes. The 1980s had some great horror films, but for everyone good one, there were probably 100 shitty ones.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I'm going to add a few YouTube videos with some horror films people maybe interested in seeing:

This first one is more of the better known movies. The Blob remake was a really good movie. The first Pumpkin Head was amazing, but its sequels were bleh. The same could be said for the firs three Puppet Master movies. Also Galaxy of Terror has Robert England, nuff said.

Us older folks had the Luxury of USA Up All Night and TNT Monster Vision. Look at some of these classics.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Happy October Guys, girls and horror ghouls!

Started my day off with George a. Romero's Season of the Witch. Its not perfect but a very entertaining and trippy satire on the middle classes. Loved the DIY style and it played with some interesting themes. I will also end the day with Romero's classic Night of the Living Dead which I will be doing a stream live viewing of on my channel if anyone wants to drop by (11.00 UK/6.00 US?). In between I will be checking out Final Destination 2. So a pretty solid first day.