WrestlingSmarks Fantasy Football League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Can I claim that I won everythin' if I have more points in my final than the eventual winner of that other bracket? You know what, I'll do that anyways.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well, I want to send congrats to @Chris Kringle on winning the Championship. You kicked my ass this week, and I figured that coming in. I'll let you have your moment haha but first I just want to say a few things.

I'm just happy to have made it this far. To make it to the chance to play for a championship. I was told that I would finish dead last. So from that moment forward, I had this chip on my shoulder, I wanted to say fuck you to ESPN. It started out with a lost and I figured wow. Maybe it will be true. But I picked up a couple wins before getting another lost. Then at one point I even went on a four game winning streak. I found myself in the lead in the Smackdown division. I was happy. It gets to a point where I knew I was in the playoffs, it was no way to lose the lead. So the playoffs start and I got my first round bye. Then I beat @HoHo Miser in my first playoff game. Keep in mind that was who handed me that first lost at the start of the season. So then I was set to play Chris, who had beat me already, and whom I had beat also. So we was 1-1 against each other. I felt bad coming into the weekend, and where I lost, I set out to do one of my goals. I sent a fuck you to ESPN. So thank you. Thank you. Once against congrats Chris.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah congrats Chris sucks my team played so fucking well this Week and it would of been enough to win last Week and made the Championship. I'm kinda of used to the Semi-Finals being two Weeks and the Finals, but hey I'll come back next Season stronger and better. With the influx of need Members coming in we might be able to get in a Basketball and Baseball League as well.

Reactions: Chris and Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Basketball I’m picking blindly for sure.

Baseball I really just started watching the last couple years or so. So I’ll almost be picking blindly but I might would try.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Started week one with the highest score of anyone but then underperformed and barely make the playoffs at 6-6 and then my team decided to remember who they were :proud

Reactions: Vegeta

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Congrats, Chris.

Also great run, Blaze. I took home up the loser bracket pretty easily. I could have done so much more.

Reactions: Vegeta