WrestlingPunks: A New Kind of Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Hey, guys, it's me, it's me, it's D... J... P... I have something to ask you all...who would be interesting in trying something a little different...

Someone pitched something to me to help motivate people and get them engaged in something fun. Something for us to get together.

This is a new kind of fantasy game and I'm here to gauge your possible interest --

Well, imagine we take the world of game of thrones and all the city states and kingdoms in it...then place a character of your creation inside of it...you choose ether a already established faction or create your own the choice is yours...the goal is to of course to take the throne in the name of your faction and with it proclaim your king...at the same time others would be doing the same. Wars could be fought, trade routes seized and used in the transport, villages burnt to the ground and all the while all would be afraid of a underlined evil controlled by the staff that threatens them all. Alliances can be formed and betrayed...underhanded dealing and spying as well. Be careful who you trust.

We would just have to establish rules a economy system to be the backbone of the game...gold is power and rules keep it fair...the only over seeing would be to enforce the rules of engagement and see no one abuses the system that is created. Other then that the story is on the members to create with the they do to seize power. The Staff would just have to toss in some challenges for the to defeat...like say a dragon is introduced and is burning a factions kingdom...if they are unable to defend it on their own it will be destroyed but, if they strike a deal with another faction to help them they can defeat it...but, will that turn around later to be a poor decision on their part...could they just not of rebuilt...or they could die and be forced to create a new character...

it doesn't have to be game of thrones it could be anything really...it could be a walking dead themed game or a breaking bad theme...even a Gotham themed game it's all the same...

if it was a walking dead themed game it would be rewards of meds or ammo or maybe a safe heaven for a month...the possibilities are endless. Say your group of survivors make their way to a prison like in the show and decide to camp their...little do they know the staff would make a post revealing that inside the prison is another group ready to attack or a swarm of walkers...they would see the post but in game their group would have no idea...basically like a cliffhanger in the show...and then a sport book would be opened and you could bet on how many or who might not make it this week...or they could all make it...no one but the staff would know..if you die your can re-create another character....and the person to make could have their own set of skills...like a ex cop, or a collage professor, a mechanic, it would have a minor effect on the game and how much worth you have to the story.

We would just use the world the people in the walking dead don't; exist in the game....you're just in the same world with the same rules that apply there:

You can start a group bad guys that pray on the weak or start a city for people to live and then give them jobs or just be nomads on the move.

They create the story we create the challenges and guild them to a ending we comes up with or it never ends ether way the longer you survive the harder it will be to kill that person and they gain a lot of power.

What does anyone think? Any ideas, thoughts, comments or even suggestions? Please give a post in here with anything you think, even if you're not interested.

If you are interested, what fantasy world would you be interested in exploring. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Not sure I understand 100%, but i'm always up for new ideas. i'm in.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I have no clue what most of that means as I'm not a big Clash of Clans type of gamer, but I will probably try it out for the site.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
In the same boat as the other two, not sure what this is but I am in.

Byron Hicks

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Basically, it is a new role play game. You create a character and try to stay alive. The world will be a living breathing thing and will react to your actions. You will be able to start with a few basic skills and then also be able to gain access more skills as you progress. Rules will be written to coincide with what theme of game we all decide on and as well as a economy. You will tell your own story and reap the rewards of your efforts. But, in order to get the ball rolling and more to be established a theme must be decided on to play.

-Game of Thrones
-The Walking Dead
-Mafia Themed
-The Hunger Games
ECT ect

After we decide which route to go the rules will be created and all other aspects of the game. Then after we get your characters created we will begin and trust me when I tell you it will not only be something new and kool for the site. I whole heartedly believe that you will enjoy the experience. But, it's hard for me to accommodate your curiosity without first picking a theme because each one calls for a different set of rules and system. But, please feel free to post what type of fantasy world you would love to explore with your fellow members. Also, any help and questions are welcomed and encouraged. Take this step with us and you will be happy with the results.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This sounds like all kinds of complicated. If I can figure it out ill definitely play

Byron Hicks

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Not going to lie when I say there might be a learning curve; when we first start. But, once the ball starts rolling it will become second nature.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I am up for this and if it's anything like what LB was doing with the murder game thing I am all for it

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'll join in, I'll probably be the first to die :laugh: but hey that just means I should have stayed a heel. jkjk. But no really I'm in I guess.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I'll join in, I'll probably be the first to die :laugh: but hey that just means I should have stayed a heel. jkjk. But no really I'm in I guess.
Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don't last, but bad guys do.

If this is like that murder game than this will be awesome, people always seemed to think I did it when it never was me though lol.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don't last, but bad guys do.

If this is like that murder game than this will be awesome, people always seemed to think I did it when it never was me though lol.
That's because you like Drake. JK. I am not sure where that comes from honestly.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
That's because you like Drake. JK. I am not sure where that comes from honestly.
You Americans never trust us Brits, always assume we're up to no good.