Wrestling Tipsters Season 2011/12 Round 3 - Over The Limit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Fuzzy, the problem with your logic is that you're basing it on the chance that you show up when it has finally posted. It's fairly understandable that people aren't clicking refresh every 20 seconds to see if a competition on a forum has been posted. It's not that the "teams forgot to show up even at the last minute" it's that the stadium was closed when it should have been opened.

fuzzy

Reaction score
i somewhat get what you're saying, but then is it fair for the teams that did show up, even if before the stadium was closed or closing, to have competed all for nothing? all because the other teams in the competition, didn't make it on time and were left out for whatever reason. There's not much need to refreash every 20 seconds my friend, just a simple check in here and there to see what's happening, that's all.

2 wrestlers compete for one spot, both want it bad, real bad... Both wrestlers run not WALK, run to the arena to compete! One day both wrestlers decide to walk to the arena, they've been there a few times, everyone knows them there, no need to run... They check their watches, two minutes left b4 doors close, one of the wrestlers decides to not take any chances, he runs as fast as he can to the arena, the doors are gonna close in about one minute, he just makes it, there's less than a minute left b4 the doors close... the other wrestler checks his watch and starts to run, doors are already closed when he reaches the arena. loses his spot. After the show, he tries to explain it to the promoter, the guy looks at him and says, "What can I tell ya kid, better luck next"...

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^You're getting long-winded. I didn't tell him not to count it, I'm simply pointing out that those of us who didn't participate aren't to blame. People checked in several hours before the show and it wasn't posted, so they figured he wasn't going to make it (to be fair, 1chiban hadn't logged on for several days prior anyways).

fuzzy

Reaction score
^You're getting long-winded. I didn't tell him not to count it, I'm simply pointing out that those of us who didn't participate aren't to blame. People checked in several hours before the show and it wasn't posted, so they figured he wasn't going to make it (to be fair, 1chiban hadn't logged on for several days prior anyways).
I understand what you're saying, i'm just saying in competition it should go as is in any competition. besides that It's cool with me whatever Ich decides to do.

1chiban

Reaction score
Sorry again that it was a muck-up and sorry that I haven't been on much at all since due to busyness! However, I have collated the results and have decided to offer all the competitors who did not have the chance to take part, a total of 30 points. That is 9 fewer than the lowest score in the actual round (sorry, TIO!) and so seems fair.

Round 3 Results:

Round3Results.png

I won, with Mizard a close second.

Standings after Round 3:

StandingsafterRound3.png