Wrestling Station...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
haha, this is the biggest douchebag I know. Shut the fuck up and stop acting tough, no ones buying into your fucking nonsense you fucking muslim.

C4

haha, this is the biggest douchebag I know. Shut the fuck up and stop acting tough, no ones buying into your fucking nonsense you fucking muslim.

*cries in a corner*

I mean of all, you insulted me? Wowzers.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
hahaha don't even act better than me you fucking blueberry. So what if a few fucking aussies and a couple other cocksuckers here have an issue with me, at least everyone doesn't. Unlike you, your wasting your time here. Just leave. Literally no one wants you here.

C4

hahaha don't even act better than me you fucking blueberry. So what if a few fucking aussies and a couple other cocksuckers here have an issue with me, at least everyone doesn't. Unlike you, your wasting your time here. Just leave. Literally no one wants you here.

Lol, Nincompoop.

PeepShow

I love how he has spent years at GFX, and has been to some of the best forums graphic wise and asked for help, and still hasn't progressed at all since he began on here.