Wrestling Station...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Just to add to your collection:

1238674683kidninjadad.gif

And more importantly, when are we going to have WS vs. C4 III? :bigsmile:

Wrestling Station

You remind me of a one time a wise sperm was saying that for his future, he wanted to be a doctor, and another sperm said that for his future he wanted to be a policeman. But a third sperm shouted out that "Im afraid that he will be doing anal and our future will be ALL SHIT!!!!!!"

PeepShow

lol @ you joining wrestling forum and doing a graphic in hopes of getting a rapidshare premium account.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
omg, exC.On is viewing the thread he's a graphical genius.

WS(mixed reaction) vs. C4(heat) vs. exC.On(pop)

C4

lol @ you joining wrestling forum and doing a graphic in hopes of getting a rapidshare premium account.

Says who? And doing one graphic?

It's obvious, I joined there for the GFX League, the moderator Kibondo wanted me to join, they certainly have a better GFX section than this one.

PeepShow

they certainly have a better GFX section than this one.

Any wresting forum with a graphics section will have a better section that we have.

Oh, have you battled WEEBO yet?

C4

I'll do whatever the hell I feel like doing.

Like I told him, I'll tell you, mind your own fucking business.

PeepShow

Shut up cunt.

And more importantly, mind your own fucking business.

It was a serious question. Really don't see the merit in calling me a cunt, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Wordlife

I actually like C4's graphics, we should give him credit. IDK why everyone is hating on him. He may seem like a douche to most, but to me he is pretty cool.