Wrestling Station?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reinvented

Reaction score
Reinvented, you fail hard at trying to annoy me lol

No stfu and go cry to your mummy.

I fail?
I have no idea of what you are talking about good sir!

I'm just stating a fact AC/DC is "emo" music.....NoW stfu and go cry to your mommy.

I won this e-battle time to take over the world The Kaedon the Kaedon and the Rell, Rell, Rell, Rell, Rell HELLO NURSE!!

King_Ash

Reaction score
Who cares... its only a forum its not like hes going to jail over it... wake up to yourselves.

Reaction score
Shutup blueberry.

Wow...:ermm:

I don't know how I'm going to sleep after that comment...

Seriously, WS fucked up. TDK is right, he's still miles better than most of us as far as GF, but that doesn't make it right. It's plagerism.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
TDK is right, he's still miles better than most of us as far as GF.

How can you be sure about that when all hes really done was change the size of some, change the color and erase there name for his.

Sure he may have done some of the stuff he made but i doubt he knows as much as he comes off sounding like. iv tried sumin he told me before and it didnt look right at all after so i left it how i had it. i think yeah hes good. i saw Famous's sig that he made him and i like that. but hes not miles better then us here. i honastly think butters and untouchable could take him and i know for a fact that abdullah al hajri could take him in a poster battle

Rell

Reaction score
JAE > IWF

/thread

Reaction score
tbh WS was a decent gfxer, i personally think TDK and Peeps are better than him in terms of gfx

CT Styles

Now i figured out the reason why he said in his request thread don't tell me what colours or anything I will pick what suits them. BECUASE HE WAS STEALING!!!

WHo Cares. Heaps of ppl have done it and rkorockz shut up you said it yourself you dont even no the guy so stay out of it. I dont even care He got banned cos he screwed up. Your starting a campaing over a guy you dont even no.

the dark knight

How can you be sure about that when all hes really done was change the size of some, change the color and erase there name for his.

Sure he may have done some of the stuff he made but i doubt he knows as much as he comes off sounding like. iv tried sumin he told me before and it didnt look right at all after so i left it how i had it. i think yeah hes good. i saw Famous's sig that he made him and i like that. but hes not miles better then us here. i honastly think butters and untouchable could take him and i know for a fact that abdullah al hajri could take him in a poster battle
i simply asked him for the PSDs...he showed em to me. and yea i know some people here can be better than him in GFX but like i said, MOST of them. and im not surprised to see people who were WORSE than him happy that he's banned.

tbh WS was a decent gfxer, i personally think TDK and Peeps are better than him in terms of gfx
thank you :D

btw WS wanted me to do sigs when i first came on the site but it was YOUR sigs that inspired me to start doing some.

Now i figured out the reason why he said in his request thread don't tell me what colours or anything I will pick what suits them. BECUASE HE WAS STEALING!!!
lol i i thought about it when i first saw jae's post. but then again he said he had trouble that time...
Ouch, why did I post in this thread? :verysad:
lol..

alright people, stop posting here now. WS will be back and better than ever...just wait :)